AA cards / discounts

Katies Dad

Mouseketeer
Hi
Not been around for ages as we have been holidaying around the Red Sea. Next year hoping to either go back to Orlando or try the East Coast.

I read on the boards about AA discounts for hotels etc and our RAC has just come for renewal, would taking out AA cover be a better idea, are the discounts worth it? We are going to be needing flights, car hire, hotels etc etc.

Many thanks, I`m sure there will be lots more questions over the next few days.

I took out AA membership last year, just to have incase I saw any AAA discounts, after 3 trips since getting it still not used it. Hotels I have found cheaper thru a UK agent or Disney.co.uk for Disney hotel.
Why no just do AA anyway or would you prefer to be with RAC?
I just took basic breakdown cover, looked now its £28 but you get £19(£40 on higher policies) back fom Quidco so actually only costs £9 for the year.
http://www.quidco.com/aa-uk-breakdown/

If you prefer RAC just wait & buy the AA cover at £9 if you need it, buy RAC now, remember cashback with them also http://www.quidco.com/rac/

Thanks I`ll check that out, have RAC as it was cheaper of the two a couple of years ago (not used it!!) need to renew just in case so thought of AA then at least we have it should a wonderful price appear! will check out quidco.com (not used them before but hear about them a lot)

Many thanks

will check out quidco.com (not used them before but hear about them a lot)

Many thanks

Everyone should register with a cashback site, personally I use Rpoints.com but for anyone new to cashback they can be a bit complicated, Quidco is more user friendly.
Every little item I buy goes thru Rpoints, even if its a £1.99 purchase on Ebay I get 4p back. Or bigger items like Car insurance I got £45 cashback.
Been registered for 4 years, just got another £108 back from them yesterday which now makes my total £1,555.77 & still another £29.36 waiting to clear. It really is free money.

we used AA card at universal for restaurants & shops, think it was 10% off :) have heard mixed things about WDW shops/restaurants maybe someone can clear that up???

When we booked Disney hotel direct, a discount was made from the price when I said I was AAA member. (not sure what %) I was asked for my membership number at the time of booking, but was never asked for proof when I checked in at the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter