A year of dreams!

CleverName

Disney Dreamer
Hello!

New to the forums and new to being an annual passholder! Planning on our first bigger trip on monday-friday. Did a short-ish day on friday but it was too cold to hang on. Anyways, was looking for places where people as equally in love with DLR. Still new to DCA since we haven't had many opportunities to tackle all that it has. Any rate I look forward to seeing posts :)

We're new pass holders too! Can't wait till the park empties out so we can enjoy some rides! :goodvibes
This is an awesome board for resources, upcoming events, and tips on unique opps at the parks.

Me either, it's been crahzy busy but our RL dictates that we don't have many opportunities that won't be peak times, which incidentally motivated us to get the premium passes but now I'm so overwhelmed with trying to make the most of it. We're spending most of next week there and we have a list of things we are getting to do which we haven't ever been able to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter