A Wigdout Spring Break Adventure very short pre-trip report

Now see Wigd, if you blocked Shocker, he would have never been able to ask which fanny pack to buy to go with his new manpris!!! ROFLMBO I hope somebody will be able to give him good advice....sorry Shocker, but I don't have a clue!!! I am also thinking with all of Wigd's knowledge on bags, you should be able to give him advice? Maybe you can just surprise him with the "right" choice, once he decides on which color manpris to get!! Who knows if he gets to Orlando and doesn't have one yet, he might be willing to get that rental car so he can go off site to shop for it!!!! Just on a side note, do manpris have "extra" pockets in them since they have that extra length?? Maybe (again just asking, cause I sure don't KNOW), but maybe they do have extra pockets and that would negate the need for a Fanny Pack??

Now see Wigd, if you blocked Shocker, he would have never been able to ask which fanny pack to buy to go with his new manpris!!! ROFLMBO I hope somebody will be able to give him good advice....sorry Shocker, but I don't have a clue!!! I am also thinking with all of Wigd's knowledge on bags, you should be able to give him advice? Maybe you can just surprise him with the "right" choice, once he decides on which color manpris to get!! Who knows if he gets to Orlando and doesn't have one yet, he might be willing to get that rental car so he can go off site to shop for it!!!! Just on a side note, do manpris have "extra" pockets in them since they have that extra length?? Maybe (again just asking, cause I sure don't KNOW), but maybe they do have extra pockets and that would negate the need for a Fanny Pack??

Did someone say fanny pack?

DCP_1007.jpg
[/IMG]

did you buy any? and was it Pink or Orange lol

I call a few stores to hunt down the hipsters I need to go to the stores. Thanks for the idea

OK, I tried to add the photos and the Acer overheated twice.

I have to admit that the Mac is smarter than me......

Ok..So I LOVE the fact that shockers fanny pack lights up in the dark.:D
Shocker go with the pink manpris ...they will bring out your eyes lol.

wigd...as for the bus cards, yes we had to ask for them, much easier when the buses were less crowded. Definitely ride up front in the monorail. I doubt he'll ever get tired of how fun that can be. Just watch shocker's eyes light up when you ride. :rotfl: Kids big and small love riding in the front of the monorail. Maybe I should try it again for my trip to CG? Nah, I wouldn't do that, been there done that, I'll let another family have that thrill.

Oh man, don't even get me started on Fanny packs. If only I could get my hands on my 1st trip when I was in 3rd grade, BRIGHT pink...I still feel ridiculous looking at those pictures of myself..:rotfl:
NICE vera's though, I LOVE my hipster, hands free in the parks. I'm currently searching for a cheap one in the new Purple Punch pattern, love it!

Ok..So I LOVE the fact that shockers fanny pack lights up in the dark.:D
Shocker go with the pink manpris ...they will bring out your eyes lol.
No, no, no manpris!:rotfl2:
wigd...as for the bus cards, yes we had to ask for them, much easier when the buses were less crowded. Definitely ride up front in the monorail. I doubt he'll ever get tired of how fun that can be. Just watch shocker's eyes light up when you ride. :rotfl: Kids big and small love riding in the front of the monorail. Maybe I should try it again for my trip to CG? Nah, I wouldn't do that, been there done that, I'll let another family have that thrill.
We will check out the bus cards for sure :goodvibes As far as sitting up front we always seem to be in a hurry and another family is already waiting up front so we just hop on. I've been there and done that on sooo many things at Disney but can always do it again. It's always a new day and a new trip!:cool1:
Oh man, don't even get me started on Fanny packs. If only I could get my hands on my 1st trip when I was in 3rd grade, BRIGHT pink...I still feel ridiculous looking at those pictures of myself..:rotfl:
NICE vera's though, I LOVE my hipster, hands free in the parks. I'm currently searching for a cheap one in the new Purple Punch pattern, love it!
Good luck on the cheap Purple Punch I love it too! 3rd grade, bright pink fanny pack, hmmmmmm:rotfl2:

Oh wow the manpris are well, special?

Wigd I don't envy your situation: let him wear the manpris or the speedo. :scared1:

At least the manpris can be worn outside of certain beaches outside the United States :lmao: But seriously, they need to be madras then you can accessorize with the lime green shirt or orange shirt with lime green lanyard complete with mickey head:laughing:

Can't wait to read morepopcorn::

By the way 5 PM dinner at Le Cellier - then to Studios for Fantasmic? What time is Fantasmic that night? figure about an hour for dinner maybe a little longer. Then you need to leave EPCOT from International Gateway and either take boat from there to Boardwalk (first stop) then wait for boat to Studios or walk to Boardwalk and wait for boat or walk to Studios. I suspect that you will still get seats to Fantasmic since Disney probably isn't mobbed and the ampitheatre is pretty big.

about that suitcase ... what type of animal is it? :confused3

I've opted to go bagless and wear baggy cargo shorts, they hold camera, phone, wallet and park tix.

Oh wow the manpris are well, special?

Wigd I don't envy your situation: let him wear the manpris or the speedo. :scared1:
No manpris or speedo :eek: , that's it, end of discussion. I'm putting my foot down!
At least the manpris can be worn outside of certain beaches outside the United States :lmao: But seriously, they need to be madras then you can accessorize with the lime green shirt or orange shirt with lime green lanyard complete with mickey head:laughing:

Can't wait to read morepopcorn::

By the way 5 PM dinner at Le Cellier - then to Studios for Fantasmic? What time is Fantasmic that night? figure about an hour for dinner maybe a little longer. Then you need to leave EPCOT from International Gateway and either take boat from there to Boardwalk (first stop) then wait for boat to Studios or walk to Boardwalk and wait for boat or walk to Studios. I suspect that you will still get seats to Fantasmic since Disney probably isn't mobbed and the ampitheatre is pretty big.

about that suitcase ... what type of animal is it? :confused3

I've opted to go bagless and wear baggy cargo shorts, they hold camera, phone, wallet and park tix.
Hey Ros, great suggestions on the manpris, madras:scratchin , uhhh no! We are hoping for a second Fantasmic show on that night after Le Cellier or we might not make it in time. If we don't we will for sure in June. The travel bag is a zebraish print. The computer bag is more giraffe type print. The baggy cargo shorts are a great idea, I've heard of others that do that too and are not encumbered by a bag.
Ahhh the manpris.

Yes, ahhhh, the manpris...........not:headache:

This woman sure knows how to spoil some fun!

I really think it would have been cool to wear the pink manpris to Hoop De Doo Revue.

But then they may have been rather messy as I traveled there from Wilderness Lodge.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter