A Very British Trip Report - May 2009 - Day 7

Back on our own balcony I enjoy a second glass of Pimms and a beer while I write up my trip report. I have a warm feeling inside of me (it’s not just the alcohol) as I am enjoying every day more than the one before. I can’t explain why, but sitting on the balcony at the Boardwalk fills me with happiness and contentment.

:thumbsup2 I know exactly what you mean - I love to get back on an evening, enjoy a mojito and ponder the days events

I was just sitting here remembering all your great trip reports of the past, so I did a search and found this! I can't believe the girls are so grown up! :hug:

Will you ever be finishing this trip report :confused3

I posted all parts on the DIS at the time, but if you missed them you can catch up with them on my website: http://www.kevinstringer.co.uk/

Just click on the May 2009 button.

Kev

Thank you! My husband and I have enjoyed your reports for years and always say we wish we could write as well as you - it's like being there each time. We have a trip planned next month and after seeing your pictures we really can't wait to get back! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter