a topic that MUST be discussed for the next show (may be offensive to some)

makelab

Mouseketeer
the AP recently reported that the evil 'twin', palestinian mickey mouse was beaten to death on the show's season finale. come on pete, let's see that dark sense of humor.

i hope this doesn't offend. i really did laugh (spit out some of my cereal almost) when i saw this in the washington post the other day.

Hi Makelab, I will state right up front this is my opinion only and not to be taken in regards to the podcast or anyone on it.Those that know me know I very rarely get this serious.
Ok that said. Here we go.
I will have no comment past the point that I wish everyone in the world could find a way to get along. An event like this is horrible and My feeling is the more attention it gets will cause others to think this is a good way to get a message out in the world.
I try to pass information to people that is helpful and I do not see this event as being helpful to people that travel to WDW. So that said I have no other comment on it.

I have to agree with WebmasterBob, I don't see this as being helpful to anyone going to WDW.

What bugs me is they stole my idea for the "season finale" of the podcast. I was looking forward to beating Harold to death with an empty Dole Whip container...............

Hi Makelab, I will state right up front this is my opinion only and not to be taken in regards to the podcast or anyone on it.Those that know me know I very rarely get this serious.
I will have no comment past the point that I wish everyone in the world could find a way to get along. An event like this is horrible and My feeling is the more attention it gets will cause others to think this is a good way to get a message out in the world.
I try to pass information to people that is helpful and I do not see this event as being helpful to people that travel to WDW. So that said I have no other comment on it.
i guess my real intent was merely to mention how ridiculous it was, wonder why we can't get along, and never speak of it again.

oh, and make fun of it, much like john and kevin have done here. ;)

I agree with Bob I don't think this merits any response nor reaction. Lets keep to informing podsters about WDW/DL and related stories :)

Very well said. :cheer2: ITA!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter