A thread for our single friends....

Absolutely!
feel free to share any tips and tricks from the new social distanced POP, LOL
Its my favorite place to stay.
Havent been since the skyliner opened. But love the new room remodel. Especially when its a solo trip. So much space with the murphy bed left up.
The place just needs a hot tub. hahaha

feel free to share any tips and tricks from the new social distanced POP, LOL
Its my favorite place to stay.
Havent been since the skyliner opened. But love the new room remodel. Especially when its a solo trip. So much space with the murphy bed left up.
The place just needs a hot tub. hahaha
Never been on the Skyliner yet?! OMG; it’s practically an attraction by itself—so peaceful! I was just at POP back in September and it was my first time there. I was in the 80’s building and really enjoyed the “computer pool” although it’s probably too chilly for swimming at this time of the year.

Never been on the Skyliner yet?! OMG; it’s practically an attraction by itself—so peaceful! I was just at POP back in September and it was my first time there. I was in the 80’s building and really enjoyed the “computer pool” although it’s probably too chilly for swimming at this time of the year.

Nice. I will probably the skyliner for a spin the first day i get there just so i am all set for DHS the next morning. figure i can take it to the DHS then walk to boardwalk and take their bus to Disney Springs to grab dinner. LOL

Nice. I will probably the skyliner for a spin the first day i get there just so i am all set for DHS the next morning. figure i can take it to the DHS then walk to boardwalk and take their bus to Disney Springs to grab dinner. LOL
I’m usually at Disney Springs every night after my day in the parks.

Hey Eric G and RENThead09,

I am traveling to Disney World Jan 24th - Jan 29th on a solo trip. PM me if you guys would like to meet for dinner on the 27th or 28th?

Shawn

Hey Eric G and RENThead09,

I am traveling to Disney World Jan 24th - Jan 29th on a solo trip. PM me if you guys would like to meet for dinner on the 27th or 28th?

Shawn
I have park reservations for MK on the 27th and Epcot on the 28th. Any suggestions? I’m open!

Eric

Hey Eric,

So many options. Dinner at one of the resorts around MK or maybe one of the resorts along the skyliner.

Shawn

I was like friend request .. did I put my facebook link on here somewhere? I accepted LOL

I was like friend request .. did I put my facebook link on here somewhere? I accepted LOL

I fly in on the 27th. Was either gonna do some shopping/DSprings or Epcot after i get in.
On the 28th I am at HS.
But open to grabbing a bite somewhere one of those days.

We are all in on the 27th so we just need to pick a spot. Disney Springs works for everyone, and my other suggestion is a skyliner resort (Boardwalk Beach Club, or one on the boardwalk, Riviera, Caribbean Beach.)

Happy 2021 everyone!!! Have not been on this sites for years. I realize how much I miss Walt Disney World and all the great friends & memories over the years I’ve had here. Looking forward to showing my friends from Houston Magic Kingdom & Epcot this Wednesday.

Met up with Eric yesterday for dinner at the San Angel Inn - great drinks and great food then went over to Beaches and cream and had the Kitchen sink. So we can figure out where to eat once you get in. Both of us are more eazy going and have no actual plan except park days.

I fly in on the 27th. Was either gonna do some shopping/DSprings or Epcot after i get in.
On the 28th I am at HS.
But open to grabbing a bite somewhere one of those days.

Hey Dennis,

Happy 2021! Visiting here from Texas as well.

Shawn

Happy 2021 everyone!!! Have not been on this sites for years. I realize how much I miss Walt Disney World and all the great friends & memories over the years I’ve had here. Looking forward to showing my friends from Houston Magic Kingdom & Epcot this Wednesday.

I was just at POP Jan 23 - 29, had a room in the 80's section .... my next trips are in my signature (as well as past trips)

I hope this has not been asked before but does anyone know of a gay disney dating site? Or maybe even just a good one in general? I love the parks but am sometimes scared to mention it. Can i be the only one who loves the ride , and the food (and sometimes booze), the beauty, the art and architecture and fun of Disney without being thought of as some weirdo

Hey, guys! myself Ansh I'm a newbie on this Website. I hope that I will get here new experience and ideas.

Orientation: Gay
What you do (job, schooling, etc.): Software Engineer
Dream Job: Build A Company
Religion (or lack thereof): Christian
Interests and hobbies: Computers
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: Drinkingg
Favorite music: Pop
Favorite food: Pizza, Ice Cream

Hi all. I’m joining this club after many years in a LTR. I’m 55, live in SF and love Disney parks of course. I’ve been taking full advantage of my DVC membership and will go to WDW at least twice this year and possibly a third time for New Year’s to cross an item off the bucket list with those incredible New Year’s Eve fireworks. Or maybe next year…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts