A Thank You for Teacher

I got gifts from Target, but I include the gift receipt in case they would rather switch it out.

One of my favorite gifts for teachers are umbrellas. It's always raining around here at the end of the school year and I figure you can't have too many of those.

I found a really great little booth at the "One of a Kind" Christmas show. For each of my kids' homeroom teachers I got a children's book that is appropriate for their class. The vendor then disassembles the book and intersperses chunks of note paper throughout the book pages and then reassembles it with spiral binding. I am going to have each child write a note to their teacher on the inside page and then they have a keepsake notebook with a personal touch.

And if they didn't like my kids they can just rip that page out. :lmao:

You have a great sense of humor! Don't we need that as moms? ;)

Also love the beach bag idea.

I had to give out 12 gifts to DS preschool teachers,therapists,bus drivers,bus driver helpers, classroom helpers this year and it was just too much! I didn't want to leave anyone out but wanted to let them all know how much they meant. I got some striped mugs at the 1$ store, planted a couple of marigolds in it, and a tag on the handle that said "Thanks for helping me bloom this year". Cheap and cheesy, but he is always picking a handful of whatever flowers he can find in the yard and giving them to the teachers and the bus drivers and he loved handing them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter