A Tale Of Four Cities

Discussion in 'UK Trip Reports Board' started by dolphingirl47, Aug 12, 2018.

1. buteraa

buteraa DIS Veteran

Hi Corina,

I always enjoy your trip reports. Wishing you well and hope you'll be able to return soon.

2. tiggrbaby

tiggrbaby <font color=deeppink><marquee>We must work harder

Prayers that all is well!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. franandaj

franandaj I'm so happy, I could BOUNCE!

I hope everything is well, I have not seen Corinna on FB lately either. Please check in, we are worried about you and care about your well being!

5. Flossbolna

Flossbolna Sea days are just so relaxing!

I hope she doesn’t mind, but since people are worried: I have heard from her and work is crazy, but otherwise she is fine. We will see each other at DLP in the spring!

Dizzy4DL and buteraa like this.
  6. tiggrbaby

tiggrbaby <font color=deeppink><marquee>We must work harder

Thanks for the update!

Flossbolna likes this.
  7. franandaj

Yes! Thank you! I had been worried, even though she hasn't been on my current TR, I realized that she hasn't even been updating her own.

Flossbolna likes this.
  8. dolphingirl47

dolphingirl47 In Search of the Tag Fairy

It was an absolutely amazing day and one that I will always look back to with the fondest memories. I can't wait to get back to Guilin, which will hopefully happen around 15 months from now. My leave for this year is maxed out.

I think I can claim the title of Queen of Being Behind by now.

Yes, a lot of fun stuff has happened since. I really have to do a mini trip report of my adventures from last weekend. Most of the past 4 months has been hard work, but there was some play as well.

I am here - just about.

Not yet. The jury is still out if there will be a a trip report for my most recent vacation, but I am determined to get this finished and I may do a few mini trip reports to tide us over.

Too busy just abouts covers it, but we are both well.

I am glad you are enjoying them.

I am just sneaking in for a few minutes, but I am hoping to be back properly within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks.

One day has kind of merged into the next and I did not really realize how long it had been since I checked in.

Thanks for this. I owe you a message. Can't wait to see you soon.

I did not even know there was one. Let me find my feet again and then I will check this out.

Corinna

9. dolphingirl47

dolphingirl47 In Search of the Tag Fairy

Just quickly checking in to say "hi". Things have been crazy busy in preparation for this happening:

Corinna.png

Essentially over the last few months I have been doing my old job and most of my new job so there was not much time for much else. I am heading for a sneaky trip to Disneyland Paris on Wednesday and then I intend to return and get this trip report finished and also start on what the rest of the year has in store for me, which is all pretty exciting.

Corinna

10. franandaj

No worries, I only have one post left and leave on a new trip two days from now. I just noticed halfway through the fall that you were absent and that's when I began to worry about you.

11. petals

petals Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Hope you enjoyed DLP!