A surprise AAA discount

disney3144

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Wears ruby slipp
We got a happy surprise yesterday! We rebooked a cruise for this August while on board last August. Yesterday, we went to our local AAA office so they could take over the reservation.(That way we could get the soda package for free.;) ) The AAA agent did as we asked, so we were happy. Later yesterday afternoon, our agent called us at home and told us that she was going to give us another $100.00 off the price of our cruise. She said that because they were running offers for the other cruise lines (not disney) she asked her manager if she could give us some sort of deal. Her manager said YES!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc So, we are very happy. We now were able to get the 10% off for booking on board, a $400.00 stateroom credit for the cruise we are taking, the free soda package (a $70.00 value), and a extra $100.00 off for switching to AAA. I would highly recommend talking to your AAA agent, we have always had a great experience with ours!::yes::

Jennifer

That is a GREAT deal! Congratulations.....and may all your future cruises be this "profitable"!!! :boat: :jumping1:

I switched the reservation I booked on board to DU... and got an additional $200 off as well............

That's a great deal Jennifer, good for you. But please tell us how you are getting a $400. stateroom credit. Did you book 2 staterooms or a very high-up category.
Thanks

Originally posted by "Ginger"
That's a great deal Jennifer, good for you. But please tell us how you are getting a $400. stateroom credit. Did you book 2 staterooms or a very high-up category.
Thanks

I booked the Aug. 21st eastern cruise. While I was on board, if anyone booked one of the special itinerary cruises, they got a $400 credit instead of the normal $200 credit.

Jennifer

We rebooked while onboard (2 staterooms...$200 total onboard credit) and transfered it to our AAA agent. You have to love the free soda program and we got $25 cash back (we only booked a 4 day).

Jess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter