A surprise AAA discount

disney3144

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Wears ruby slipp
We got a happy surprise yesterday! We rebooked a cruise for this August while on board last August. Yesterday, we went to our local AAA office so they could take over the reservation.(That way we could get the soda package for free.;) ) The AAA agent did as we asked, so we were happy. Later yesterday afternoon, our agent called us at home and told us that she was going to give us another $100.00 off the price of our cruise. She said that because they were running offers for the other cruise lines (not disney) she asked her manager if she could give us some sort of deal. Her manager said YES!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc So, we are very happy. We now were able to get the 10% off for booking on board, a $400.00 stateroom credit for the cruise we are taking, the free soda package (a $70.00 value), and a extra $100.00 off for switching to AAA. I would highly recommend talking to your AAA agent, we have always had a great experience with ours!::yes::

Jennifer

Luv2Dream

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
That is a GREAT deal! Congratulations.....and may all your future cruises be this "profitable"!!! :boat: :jumping1:

Billinaz

Moving within sight of Port Canaveral!
I switched the reservation I booked on board to DU... and got an additional $200 off as well............

"Ginger"

Sailing, sailing away is where I want to be....
That's a great deal Jennifer, good for you. But please tell us how you are getting a $400. stateroom credit. Did you book 2 staterooms or a very high-up category.
Thanks

disney3144

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Wears ruby slipp
Originally posted by "Ginger"
That's a great deal Jennifer, good for you. But please tell us how you are getting a $400. stateroom credit. Did you book 2 staterooms or a very high-up category.
Thanks

I booked the Aug. 21st eastern cruise. While I was on board, if anyone booked one of the special itinerary cruises, they got a $400 credit instead of the normal $200 credit.

Jennifer

Gupsmom

<font color=009999>The Tag Fairy works in mysterio
We rebooked while onboard (2 staterooms...$200 total onboard credit) and transfered it to our AAA agent. You have to love the free soda program and we got $25 cash back (we only booked a 4 day).

Jess

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!