A Spontaneous September Trip- Updated 10/19

Following! And not to be creepy but as I was reading your travel day account (but before other things gave it away), I turned to my husband and told him that I bet I know where you’re from…and it appears I was right! From one middle school teacher to another: it’s not for the faint of heart but middle school teachers are amazing!

Day 1, Part 3: Evening at Disney Springs
After resting for a bit in the hotel, we decided to give it one more go for the day and head over to Disney Springs. Our bus was there quickly and it was a short ride over. The first matter of business was dinner. I'm a BIG fan of Chicken Guy, so that was our choice. The line was a bit long but not unbearable. I got the 3 tender combo and Tyler got the 5 tender combo. We got the Donkey Sauce, Garlic Parmesan, Nashville Hot Honey, and Sriracha BBQ. Donkey Sauce is forever and always my favorite. Our food took a while, and the order wasn't complete when it arrived. But the food was good and we were hungry!

Springs was pretty crowded this night, which is to be expected on a Saturday evening. We were tired after the early morning at Studios, but still managed to check out a few stores. We went to Pin Traders, the Star Wars store, T-Rex's gift shop, and Goofy's Candy Co. I ended up getting a pack of the Wishables pins. I love them so much that I got another pack later in the trip. They've also since come out with a generation 2 of the pin set, and I got a few packs for my birthday last week!

Our final stop of the evening was the Christmas shop. I wanted to pick out an ornament to celebrate our trip together, and I spent a good deal of time looking. While I was browsing, Tyler said "I'll be right back." Which he quickly followed with "Umm let me get my wallet from your backpack." He came back a few minutes later and surprised me with this pin. Not to get cheesy but he's my best friend and I'm so thankful to have someone who genuinely knows me and my interests (and supports my pin addiction)

Once we finished shopping, we headed back to Pop on a slightly sketchy bus (not Disney marked), but hey it was efficient! We bought some waters and the cashier surprised us with a tie dye cheesecake! It was a great day followed by a great evening. We went to bed as soon as we got back in preparation for the early morning at Animal Kingdom to follow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter