• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A quiz

iLovDisney

The Dis'er formerly known as Mom-to-3. Add 1751 to
Here is an adaption of a WW quiz. R,F,C = Refrigerator, Freezer, Cupboard

1. If you have 3 or more kinds of fruit in your RFC at the present.......... 1 point per type

2. If none of them are molded....... 3 points

3. If you have 3 or more kinds of vegetables in your RFC at the present.......... 2 points for each type

4. If you have 3 or more COLORS of vegetables in your RFC at the present....... 5 points

5. Deduct 1 point for each fruit or vegetable that spoiled before you could eat it last week

6. For each type of bread you have in your RFC at the present........ 1 point

7. For each bread that is whole grain ....... add 1 point.

8. For each different spice you used this past week......... 1 point

9. For each different type of dairy food you ate this past week ....... 3 points

10. If you used a shopping list the last time you went to the grocery store....... 10 points

11. If you made your list from a planned menu......20 points

What's your score?

:Pinkbounc

I think I must have done real bad...I scored a 21.

Glo -- with the Atkins diet, how much fruit, vegggies, bread, and dairy do you eat in a week?

I have actually started planning my weekly meals on Sunday afternoon. I hate doing it, but love not having to think about what's for dinner each day. I then use that to make my grocery list.

High scores are very good -- at least for Weight Watchers. The more variety you put into your eating, the more likely you can do it long term. And the big 20 points for meal planning is to reinforce how helpful it can be.

Didn't do very well, I'm not a WW but I took the quiz and got 24.

I had to LOL @
If none of them are molded....... 3 points

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter