A question on Award Redemption

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Since this will be the first time I have done this, I would appreciate some help.

I am close to redeeming points on both Blink and Milesource. The reason I started doing rewards was for our trip in February.

So, I would love, of course, to get DisneyDollars so I can use them anywhere. However, with these two programs am I limited to getting Rainforest and Gharidelli (sp?) certificates. I am staying on-site, so I do not need a hotel voucher.

If someone could give me some guidance, since I do not know all of the little nuances of the reward programs, I would ever so greatful.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I don't do blink, so someone else will have to help you with that one.

There is a lot that you can get from milesource. I have gotten Rainforest, Ghiredelli's, Planet Hollywood, and Olive Garden/Red Lobster.

If I read correctly, you aren't going until next feb right? If so, I know that the Rainforest expires in December of this year, so I would hold off ordering those until later in the year. The Ghiredelli's that I ordered have no experation date though, so you would probably be safe ordering some of those. I will have to check my other ones, but I think the rest of them expire in December of this year.

However, your supercertificate from milesource won't expire until 2003, so you can go ahead and redeem for it, and then go over to http://www.giftcertificates.com and find what you want. Then email them and ask them for the specific experation dates. They have been great answering all of my questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter