*A New Year, A New You ~ Jan Dieting Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost another pound off my weight despite an indulgent weekend, going to get back on track again, keep up the great weight loss everyone and good luck... Will pop back in a week to update.

I lost another pound off my weight despite an indulgent weekend, going to get back on track again, keep up the great weight loss everyone and good luck... Will pop back in a week to update.

That's great going wifey! Well done! :)

Weigh-in for me tomorrow...:eek: Here's hoping as Ive been good...I even took Snack a Jacks to the cinema and had those instead of the usual treats :lmao:

Another Pound Gone :-) Not much but at least it's in the right direction and only 4.5 to go for my first stone mark :cool1:

Hope everyone's getting on well with it!

:cool1: Yay ! Well done wifey

That's great going wifey! Well done! :)

Weigh-in for me tomorrow...:eek: Here's hoping as Ive been good...I even took Snack a Jacks to the cinema and had those instead of the usual treats :lmao:

:wizard: Good luck Rachel

Another Pound Gone :-) Not much but at least it's in the right direction and only 4.5 to go for my first stone mark :cool1:

Hope everyone's getting on well with it!

:banana: That's great, well done

It's great to see how well so many of us are getting on - I find it really helps motivate me:thumbsup2
So, 2lb for me this week:)
Not as much as last week but heading in the right direction

well done on the losses so far! 4lb lost for me rthis week. Iwas really chuffed, trouble is i'm starving now:lmao:

mumloveseeyore said:
well done on the losses so far! 4lb lost for me rthis week. Iwas really chuffed, trouble is i'm starving now:lmao:

Well done wow that was a fantastic loss, I try to keep things in the cupboard like fine ground oatcakes and add extra light Philly spread on top or some fruit sticks Go ahead slices are good too. The oatcakes provide fibre and help lower any cholesterol you have and nicer than a bowl of fibre bran. WW marshmallow wafers are tasty too and Kerry's LowLow cheese slices make a tasty sandwich with whole meal bread or small buns. Quorn products can be nice too, I like their shepherds pie with steamed veggies for a light lunch or a tasty bowl of low calorie soup can make a change. Fruit and veg can provide tasty snacks without lots of calories or carbs. I absolutely love Asda's virtually fat free strawberry yogurt drinks tasty goodness to help your digestion and they cost less than branded ones.

Weigh-in wasn't as good this week...only 0.6lb gone for me here! :furious: Still, its a loss not a gain and i's made me quite determined to carry on and shift it!

Onwards and downwards!

Good Luck to all with weigh-ins to come this week! :goodvibes

Yay .... first week weigh in ... lost 3lbs :goodvibes:goodvibes

lets hope I can keep it up through week 2

good luck everyone and well done to all who have lost this week :thumbsup2

It's great to see how well so many of us are getting on - I find it really helps motivate me:thumbsup2
So, 2lb for me this week:)
Not as much as last week but heading in the right direction

Weigh-in wasn't as good this week...only 0.6lb gone for me here! :furious: Still, its a loss not a gain and i's made me quite determined to carry on and shift it!

Onwards and downwards!

Good Luck to all with weigh-ins to come this week! :goodvibes

Yay .... first week weigh in ... lost 3lbs :goodvibes:goodvibes

lets hope I can keep it up through week 2

good luck everyone and well done to all who have lost this week :thumbsup2

:worship: Well done on all your losses guys, no matter how big or small. Keep up the good work :wizard: and Good Luck over the next week

Wow everyone is doing really well, all that positivity is contagious.

Not quite sure how it happened as I did no exercise last week (well apart from looking after a 2yo and a 13 week old) but I lost 4lbs this week so I'm very happy.

Won't be expecting as much next week but if I can manage to not gain I'll be happy. :)

Oh rats! A STS for me this week, but not really surprised - I had 3 meals out this week and was a bit out of control. Back on it like a car bonnet!

Pam

Wow everyone is doing really well, all that positivity is contagious.

Not quite sure how it happened as I did no exercise last week (well apart from looking after a 2yo and a 13 week old) but I lost 4lbs this week so I'm very happy.

Won't be expecting as much next week but if I can manage to not gain I'll be happy. :)

:yay: Wow ! That's a great loss, well done Laura :thumbsup2

Oh rats! A STS for me this week, but not really surprised - I had 3 meals out this week and was a bit out of control. Back on it like a car bonnet!

Pam

:cool1: Well done on STS Pam, especially as you had 3 meals out, good luck for a loss next week ::yes::

I've lost 3lbs of Christmas podge, so no real progress in my eyes yet. Once I get down on my 'original' weight, I'll be happier!

The usual 1/2lb off this week. Well I don't like to do things too quickly! :rotfl2:

Sts this week.......ugh. anyway exams over and back spinning on Saturday so here's to a positive week :)

Everyone is doing so well :thumbsup2 It's a horrible rainy day here today so I' dreaming of soaking up some sun..and a few sly margaritas at La Cava del Tequila! :rotfl2:

I've lost 3lbs of Christmas podge, so no real progress in my eyes yet. Once I get down on my 'original' weight, I'll be happier!

:cool1: Well done Jazzy, that's a great loss ::yes::

The usual 1/2lb off this week. Well I don't like to do things too quickly! :rotfl2:

LOL Janet :banana: Well done on another loss

Sts this week.......ugh. anyway exams over and back spinning on Saturday so here's to a positive week :)

I hope your exams went well :woohoo: Well done on STS

Everyone is doing so well :thumbsup2 It's a horrible rainy day here today so I' dreaming of soaking up some sun..and a few sly margaritas at La Cava del Tequila! :rotfl2:

:cool2: I've been lying on a white sandy at Castaway Cay with a Konk Kooler in my hand (I wish :rotfl2:) ;)

I've just weighed-in and I am happy to have STS after having a weekend away with hubby to celebrate his birthday :wizard: Fingers crossed for a loss next week

:wizard: Good Luck over the next week everyone :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter