A Neat Resource

Welcome to disABILITIES and thank you for sharing that information. We have some good information about equipment rental in general, but none before specifically for kids. This should be really helpful. If you use any of their services, we'd appreciate a post back about your experience.
Thanks.ˇ

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

YES!!!!!! Welcome and thank you!!! info like this is PRICELESS!!!! :)

Wheelsie Co-Moderator of disABILITIES
and
DisneyTips
wheelsie@mail.wdwinfo.com

yyc_mc.gif
dischat.gif

I have checked out the web site you posted...Thank you!!! I have sent a few emails and gotten a few back from Marion. I think this is going to be great!!! I have explained in detail all about David and she said it is no problem. They are very flexiable as to if they stay in the room or take him out for a walk in the hotel or outside etc..it's all up to me. I really like the fact that I have been able to communicate with her a few times before we leave...I know, I know, PARANOID but as I have said before..."it's a Mom thing :rolleyes: " I will let you all know how this works out!!! Thanks again for the info!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter