A "Merry" Birthday celebrating being FIve with The Fab Five. a PTR Dec 2011

Hi Sorry to missing for SOOOOO long as you all know there always seems to be something going that keeps us busy.

I do have some exciting news:yay:

My daughter Kylie and grandaughter Klarissa are

NOW GOING WITH US ON THE TRIP!!!!!!!:dance3:princess::dance3:

I very excited:woohoo::yay::woohoo: I was able to add them to our room.
and most of our Adr's just need to get 1900 park fare on dec12 and Ohana on dec 15 changed at this time there are no opening at this time , I'll keep working on it.

We will be taking TWO strollers, and a BIT more stuff:rotfl2: since we will have a little one. I will have to spend some time here reading up on traveling with a little baby.

Take care, I promise to be back soon.

Grace

Hi Sorry to missing for SOOOOO long as you all know there always seems to be something going that keeps us busy.

I do have some exciting news:yay:

My daughter Kylie and grandaughter Klarissa are

NOW GOING WITH US ON THE TRIP!!!!!!!:dance3:princess::dance3:

I very excited:woohoo::yay::woohoo: I was able to add them to our room.
and most of our Adr's just need to get 1900 park fare on dec12 and Ohana on dec 15 changed at this time there are no opening at this time , I'll keep working on it.

We will be taking TWO strollers, and a BIT more stuff:rotfl2: since we will have a little one. I will have to spend some time here reading up on traveling with a little baby.

Take care, I promise to be back soon.

Grace

:woohoo: Very cool!

:woohoo: Very cool!

Thanks I tink it's very cool too:woohoo::woohoo:

How exciting Grace !!!!!

Thanks It is VERY Exciting:goodvibes:thumbsup2:) Have fun on you trip and safe travels:goodvibes

I very happy that i going to get to take my prince (LANDEN) and my littlr princess (KLARISSA) to WDW:love::love:

I Have added Kylie and Klarissa to our room and it is paided
in full again:banana: I will be regusting a 1st floor room. We have chanced our minds and our NOT staying in a priate room. we just could afford the extra money. Maybe will get a upgrade ( wishful thinking)pirate:pirate: Landen wanted me to add these pirates:cool1:Landen says this is the cool guy.

We have purchased our Mickey's very merry Christmas party tickets:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa: we will be picking them up at will call. I wonder if we can get them at our resort? we are going Dec11th:woohoo:

I have not been able to get the Adr's for 1900 Park fare at 8:05 on Dec12 and Ohana's on Dec15 at 5:20 chanded to 5 people. I was able to get Klyie a adr at The grand Floridian cafe at 8;30 on Dec 12 i will keep working on it.

Klarssia 1st birthday party is this Sat I can 't believe she going to be one, her birthday is 10- 20 . her party is a princess and pirate theme, she has a Belle dress that she will be wearing, and that will perfected for our Akerhauss dinner. Would like to get her a few more special outfit especially something with mickey and Mickey.

Corri suggusted that maybe would could get matching PJ fo wear for the MVMCP. What do you think.?

Take care, talk soon
Grace

Glad your plans are coming together !! Can all of you stay in 1 room ??? You do know the new Animation Resort will be open with suites by december !!Good luck with the ressies !!We ate dinner at O'Hana's and it was awesome . I will be eating the breakfast there this Sunday!!!:banana:

Great news Grace! Having Klarissa along will be so much fun!

Glad to hear you made sure to get a 1st floor room! It's so much to deal with the strolled and no elevator!!!

I can help you with travel with baby too! We took DD at 6 mo and taking a 1 year old isn't that much different! Disposable everything will be your best friend! Take and Toss cups (Kroger Co. have "store brand", so check around) are a must, so are T&T spoons and forks. Disposable bibs, changing pads, etc - you get the idea.

Stock up now when you see things on sale. Also look for drink pouches to flavor water for the kids.

Plan time for Klarissa out of the stroller too. She'll get tired of being in the stroller and need a break.

Find some baby ear plugs too.

Glow sticks will be great to have too. The kids can control the light on dark rides but they're also fun to have for fireworks too!

Good luck with the additional planning and I hope I can pop in here a little more frequently.

Great news Grace! Having Klarissa along will be so much fun! Thanks Jen:) I'm very glad to hear from you:goodvibes

Glad to hear you made sure to get a 1st floor room! It's so much to deal with the strolled and no elevator!!! It's noted on our resort resveration, also the pack and play,
I can help you with travel with baby too! We took DD at 6 mo and taking a 1 year old isn't that much different! Disposable everything will be your best friend! Take and Toss cups (Kroger Co. have "store brand", so check around) are a must, so are T&T spoons and forks. Disposable bibs, changing pads, etc - you get the idea. Great ideas:thumbsup2 We are filling our Disney box very quickly:)
Stock up now when you see things on sale. Also look for drink pouches to flavor water for the kids.

Plan time for Klarissa out of the stroller too. She'll get tired of being in the stroller and need a break.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Find some baby ear plugs too.

Glow sticks will be great to have too. The kids can control the light on dark rides but they're also fun to have for fireworks too! Got a star wand an a mult stick flashlight
Good luck with the additional planning and I hope I can pop in here a little more frequently.
I hope soo too:):thumbsup2:goodvibes
Take care
Grace

Hi
How is everyone?

This morning i was out walking, it a cool day with rain for ctober and it got me thinking about how different it will be to go to WDW when it cold here. We could be leaving here when it snowing and in few hours (17) be here it HOT and sunny:)

I got Klarissa a beautful Minnie dress today. it has WDW tag in it, paid $2.00:woohoo:It red withwhite ploka dots and minnie embroried on the from, just have to decided what day she will wear it.

Been reading up on the pirate:Pirate leaguepirate: I know they take pictures there, but thought there was a place where they told pictures for BBB that we could also go too. Landen will be doing this on Dec12thpirate:

I.m still trying to get K ylie and Klarissa on our Adr's at 1900 park Fare and Ohana's The CM I talk to yesterday said to ask when we went to see if they could fit us in.
Have a Magical weekend my friends and

Happpy Sweetest day!!

Hi
How is everyone?

This morning i was out walking, it a cool day with rain for ctober and it got me thinking about how different it will be to go to WDW when it cold here. We could be leaving here when it snowing and in few hours (17) be here it HOT and sunny:)

I got Klarissa a beautful Minnie dress today. it has WDW tag in it, paid $2.00:woohoo:It red withwhite ploka dots and minnie embroried on the from, just have to decided what day she will wear it.

Been reading up on the pirate:Pirate leaguepirate: I know they take pictures there, but thought there was a place where they told pictures for BBB that we could also go too. Landen will be doing this on Dec12thpirate:

I.m still trying to get K ylie and Klarissa on our Adr's at 1900 park Fare and Ohana's The CM I talk to yesterday said to ask when we went to see if they could fit us in.
Have a Magical weekend my friends and

Happpy Sweetest day!!

I was thinking about the snow too recently. Just yesterday morning I could see my breath when I went to work. The temp was only 44 degrees. And...while at work I swore I heard someone say it looks like it is snowing.(it wasn't) I know it won't be long before it is a reality.

Very cool find on the dress! Only $2!!! :thumbsup2

Hi:goodvibes
On sat we celebrated Klarissa 1st birthday. She was dressed as Belle, and my BF grandaughter was Cinderella ( she 5 month old)
One of my friends from work came a Jasmine she was beautiful she going to try to get a job at WDW as a colege intership. The party was lots of fun. Klarissa got some clothes that she can wear on our trip. One outfit has Marie that will be good for our Epcot day.

Has any heared anything about the credit card hold on ADR's made after Oct 26th I am a little worried about this as if i made a seperate ADR for Kylie and they are able to fit us in 1900 Park fare togther I will get charged for the ADR at Cafe at GF if I don't cancel before 24 hrs, ( If I reading the NEW policy right)
What do you think?
Have to figure how the pint out my autogragh cards as my printer is not runing right.

Take care, talk soon
Grace

Hi
just wanted to share some wonderful news with you:goodvibes
Klarissa went to her Dr today and is NOW helment FREE!!:woohoo:
The dr said the change was the best she had seen:)
princess:Tommorw is her 1st birthday:yay:
Have a good night
Grace

On sat we celebrated Klarissa 1st birthday. She was dressed as Belle, and my BF grandaughter was Cinderella ( she 5 month old)
One of my friends from work came a Jasmine she was beautiful she going to try to get a job at WDW as a colege intership. The party was lots of fun. Klarissa got some clothes that she can wear on our trip. One outfit has Marie that will be good for our Epcot day.

Has any heared anything about the credit card hold on ADR's made after Oct 26th I am a little worried about this as if i made a seperate ADR for Kylie and they are able to fit us in 1900 Park fare togther I will get charged for the ADR at Cafe at GF if I don't cancel before 24 hrs, ( If I reading the NEW policy right)
What do you think?
Have to figure how the pint out my autogragh cards as my printer is not runing right.

Take care, talk soon
Grace
Have you called them yet to see what could happen? I can't imagine they'd hold you to it if you are actively trying to expand your ressie at 1900PF since they'd make more money on the deal. I'd call to see. And keep checking back on your ADR!

Hi
Have a good night
Grace
What glorious news! Kids are so much stronger than we think they are and they amaze us with their progress.

The good news warms my heart so much! My nephew was involved in an accident on Tuesday. He was crossing the street to get on the bus when a driver failed to stop and hit him. He's 5. Amazingly, with as banged up as he got, he is responding to his treatments. It will be a long process getting him fully healthy again. We are very blessed that he is still here. God didn't need him yet.

Hearing about Klarissa's tremendous improvement makes me so incredibly happy for her, and the family as well! I hope she keeps fighting hard and making big strides!

What do you think?

Take care, talk soon
Grace

Hi
Have a good night
Grace

First, happy first birthday to Klarissa!

Second, :woohoo: on the sucessful doctor visit

Third, very cool party. You should share pictures!! I bet the little ones were too cute. :goodvibes

And last, I am not sure I understand your question regarding the cc reservation. I think policy has always been that you would get charged if you didn't cancel before 24 hours. Now, the new policy really affects a bunch of new restaurants that are now requiring a cc to hold the ADR. However, if you already have that ADR then you don't need to hold with a cc. And... not sure I am understanding:confused:, but are you planning to hold two ADR's for the same time(two different places) and last minute cancel one? I didn't think that was even possible with the new system. I know when I tried to make 2 ADR's for the same time (one for half our party and one for the other half) I had to go through a cm so she could override the system. In any case, good luck to you. I would recommend calling...

Have you called them yet to see what could happen? I can't imagine they'd hold you to it if you are actively trying to expand your ressie at 1900PF since they'd make more money on the deal. I'd call to see. And keep checking back on your ADR!
I have not ask the me, I will ask the next time I call to check on ARD:
hat glorious news! Kids are so much stronger than we think they are and they amaze us with their progress. Yes it is wonderful news Thanks for the Good wishes:goodvibes

The good news warms my heart so much! My nephew was involved in an accident on Tuesday. He was crossing the street to get on the bus when a driver failed to stop and hit him. He's 5. Amazingly, with as banged up as he got, he is responding to his treatments. It will be a long process getting him fully healthy again. We are very blessed that he is still here. God didn't need him yet.
I wiil keep you newphew and all of you in my prayers. Please let me know if there isany thing I can do. :grouphug:
Hearing about Klarissa's tremendous improvement makes me so incredibly happy for her, and the family as well! I hope she keeps fighting hard and making big strides!
I believe she will make big stides.

First, happy first birthday to Klarissa! Thanks cant believe she one already
Second, :woohoo: on the sucessful doctor visit It a wonderful feeling to be all done with the helmet

Third, very cool party. You should share pictures!! I bet the little ones were too cute. :goodvibes I wish I could share pictures, my computer is very old. mybe i could my daughter to help me

And last, I am not sure I understand your question regarding the cc reservation. I think policy has always been that you would get charged if you didn't cancel before 24 hours. Now, the new policy really affects a bunch of new restaurants that are now requiring a cc to hold the ADR. However, if you already have that ADR then you don't need to hold with a cc. And... not sure I am understanding:confused:, but are you planning to hold two ADR's for the same time(two different places) and last minute cancel one? I didn't think that was even possible with the new system. I know when I tried to make 2 ADR's for the same time (one for half our party and one for the other half) I had to go through a cm so she could override the system. In any case, good luck to you. I would recommend calling...

What I now have is a ADR at the GF cafe for Kylie and Klariisa at *8;30 am And a 8:00 a.m. at 1900 Park Fare for me corri and Landen I keep trying to get Kylie add to our's I have been talking to a CM when I call.
I have been trying 3 tries a week:scared1:(landen want ed to but this here)

they have suggusted that I try asking if there is room when we check in.pirate::laundy::banana::happytv::cool2: from Landen:surfweb:popcorn:::jumping1:
I

Just keep checking. Check online too.

We were trying to get Garden Grill but it was blocked for CP. We managed to get one that E found online.

Same with O'Hana. At first, the best we could get was 8:45 pm! E kept checking online and found one for 6:50p. It's not ideal, but WAY better than eating when we should be getting ready for bed!

Just keep checking. Check online too.

We were trying to get Garden Grill but it was blocked for CP. We managed to get one that E found online.

Same with O'Hana. At first, the best we could get was 8:45 pm! E kept checking online and found one for 6:50p. It's not ideal, but WAY better than eating when we should be getting ready for bed!
Hi Jen:goodvibes

Heare somethings special for you:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:and your family:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: I am keeping you in my prayers

I am checking often. I calll about ever other day
Can't belive our trip are Less than 40 days, be time soon to get the suitcases out:yay::yay: I already have a laundry basket with clothes I'm think ing about taking.:thumbsup2

Landen an I watch some DVD I made of of trip in 2009 He sure was little.

I also found a CD with Park sonds will will be taking in the car.

Have a Good day every one.:goodvibes

Hi Grace , Hope you get that adr !! Just keep trying and even when you get there you can ask at the concierge desk !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter