A Meal So Good You Had It Twice?

We often go during F&W, and we'll repeat our favorite snacks from our favorite booths! We also tend to hit QS in France more than once during each trip.

There are plenty of TS places we'd love to go to more than once, but we don't, because there are so many other choices and we like to mix things up.

Breakfast at Kona Cafe! I have a serious crush on their macadamia nut pancakes but I think they may have changed... I heard a rumor at least. :sad:

Carrot cake cookies are a must-do-at-least-twice-in-a-trip. We frequently get one to split early as a snack and grab another on the way out. :)

We ate at VN twice last trip. It was my SO first trip and requested it for an extra day after eating there the first time. We found another day and went. It was worth it.

Years ago we were on a free dining trip and we enjoyed Boma (and AKL) so much for dinner that we cancelled another dinner later in the week and hit Boma again. I think that's the only time we've repeated a restaurant during a single trip.

Was so stuffed from everything else I ate all week that I grabbed round 2 to go and ate it on the bus, practically crying while I did so because I was already at 100% peak Disney Food Intake but it was so yummy and I knew I wouldn't be able to eat it again for a while!

While I haven't tried this particular dish, your passion for it has made me a big fan.:earsboy:

Last edited:
For me I have to have Tangerine Cafe Lamb Schwarma platter every time I go to EPCOT. I have been known to eat two of the platters because it is just so good. School bread is another one of our favorites at Kringla Cafe. We had the Pecos Bill Nachos three times during our last trip because of the price (with AP discount) and it was just really good quality food. Satu'li Canteen was great too. We ate breakfast there twice and wasn't planning on eating breakfast there at all. We used to like buffets but with the price nowadays it's just too much now that the kids are considered adults.

Can not wait to have the braised pork lunch meal at BOG again, it was my fave last trip. Also would do wolfgang puck express again, the meatloaf and mashed potatoes were amazing. On our 1st trip I had some kind of chicken with a lemony sauce at T-rex that I loved but too many other TS places I want to try to repeat one yet. We will probably always do flame tree or y&y for QS at AK. And we always get dole whips in MK.

Splitzville - the sushi and spicy edamame for me and DH, the kids get loaded fries or nachos, etc. Plus huge beers! We would love to be able to start every day with this!

Boma, if opportunity arises

Trails End, too.

We changed plans to go and eat breakfast a 2nd time during our first trip at Whispering Canyon Cafe. It was a hit with the whole family and we made sure we went back on our last trip in May.

As for QS, We always hit Casey's Corner for some Corn Dog Nuggets!

TS: Cape May Dinner Buffet, Sanaa, Tokyo Dining & Skipper's Canteen
QS: Tangierine Cafe, FlameTree BBQ & Wolfgang Puck Express
Snacks: Macaron (fancy ice cream sammy) at L'Artisan des Glaces, Cronut at Epcot's Refreshment Port & School Bread at Kringla. All Epcot World Showcase goodies ::yes::

Earl of Sandwich! We ate there for the first time our last trip, and I was like "why have we never eaten here??" It was so good we went back the next day. I got the holiday turkey both times - it was amazing and I don't really eat sandwiches.

Places I always eat at are Pecos Bills for everything, Captain Cook's for the Tonga Toast(really just breakfast) and the Thai Coconut Meatballs with rice.

Every time we are at MK and doing quick service for lunch, I will get a lighthouse sandwich from Columbia Harbour House. Similarly, I also almost always get the pork chop dish at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot (along with a strawberry shortcake!).

Table service wise, I try to change it up and try new things. It was a tradition of mine to have the macadamia nut pancakes at Kona at least once each trip for breakfast, but now that they've changed them, that's out.

Snacks/Drinks...let's just say I've had my fair share of chocolate covered pineapple, iced coffee floats, avocado margaritas, and jalapeno cheese pretzels (rip). lol

On my family's trip last fall, we had to go back to Flying Fish after having dinner there the first time since it reopened from renovations. We thought everything was phenomenal and made an ADR that night for later in the week. I loved the lobster pasta so much I ordered it again and it was still as delicious!

Never actually done it, because our trips are only 5 days, but if i could I would do...

Quick Service:
I could eat at Be Our Guest or many of the resort counter service restaurants any day of the week!

Table Service:
Boma

Snacks:
I often get more than one pretzel during a WDW trip.

My husband had a work conference in Orlando in April 2016, so we were staying at a Disney Springs area hotel. Per our plan, we took a bus from Disney Springs to Wilderness Lodge to eat at Territory Lounge one evening. We shared an order of pork nachos that was so good, we ended up re-arranging our plans to accommodate another trip from DS to WL just to get a second order later in the week. This is partially because Territory Lounge's menu changes frequently, so there was no guarantee if the exact type of nachos would be available during a future trip. But I still dream about those nachos...they had some sort of chutney on top that just really set off the whole dish perfectly. *drool*

I had those in spring 2016! So good! They're different now, though. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!