A lot to celebrate - TRIP REPORT

Today we are going against the plan and heading to Hollywood Studios on a non recommended day. This is a one off lol! I don't like to stray from my plan.

We were all going to Hollywood Studios but went in two cars and went off on our own again.

We arrived just after opening and decided to have a little walk round to animation to find out what time Mr Incredible was out. WAIT!! Elsie spotted Sofia and wasn't going any where with out a cuddle.

That is true love there.

Whilst Elsie and Sofia spent ages pointing and nodding at each other I was taking pictures of her dress for research of course.

Back on track now and we were making our way in to the animation building. The CM outside Miss Incredible Mr Incredible will be here from 11 you must come and see him. So we knew Mr Incredible wasn't going to be there for over an hour but we went in any way.

We saw Mickey with a short wait so decided to have a quick cuddle.

Sorry it is blurry but this her running at Mickey. She just couldn't wait for a cuddle.

Elsie was and still is Ralph crazy and he was appearing in 5 minutes with Vanellope so of course we joined the line to meet him. Elsie got a bit grumpy in line and started crying a CM came over and asked was she scared? No the opposite frustrated she can't see more characters and why does she have to wait lol! It was soon our turn and She stopped crying as soon as she saw Vanellope

We went for a little wander around whilst we waited for Mr Incredible to come out. We bumped in to every one else over by Phineas and Ferb and there was a huge queue for them and even Lightening and Mater. We will never go on a non recommended day again. It pays to plan :) They were all going on Backlot tour and it was finally time to see Mr Incredible so we made our way back. The same CM told us Mr Incredible will be out any minute and can't wait to see us.

We were in line and all of a sudden Elsie has the biggest melt down ever. Why? Because she can see colouring in. She didn't want to wait all she wanted to do was play with the other children and colour. Well it was our turn next and Frozone came over and was super excited to see Elsie and she forgot all about the colouring in.

Mr Incredible was really impressed and they spent a long time just playing on the floor together.

The CM asked if we could swap Elsie for Mr Incredible? We of course agreed and Mr Incredible left with us. We had a blast on TOT and RnR. HAHA only joking he did walk away with us but then went back Elsie now didn't want to leave though.

Back outside it was starting to really cloud over and we wanted to walk to the Boardwalk as we still hadn't been there yet on our trip.

We had our photos taken with the Monster University topiaries before we left.

We just got the Boardwalk in time. It was pouring down. You couldn't see a few feet in front of you it was so bad. We stopped in the ESPN bar and Grill for a quick lunch to wait for the rain to pass. Damp and sitting in the AC is not nice though :( We had to drag lunch out to wait for the rain to stop but we were freezing. Dave and I had a sandwich each I had chicken Dave had steak they were served with chips. The food was fine nothing really amazing to be honest but we were there for the location more than any thing else.

We were all pretty tired and fed up after lunch and waiting for the rain to go away so we just made our way back to the villa for a swim and tea.

Dave and I went to DTD whilst Elsie was asleep and mum, dad and nan kept an eye on her. We got Elsie a stitch pillow pal a few bits we had seen the day before we wanted to get and Dave treated me to a few bits from Basin :D

We were back by 10 and were fast asleep not long after.

Bless her, look how tiny she is standing next to Ralph. No fear whatsoever!

Her outfits are lovely and very unique. Do you design them yourself, or work off a pattern?

Bless her, look how tiny she is standing next to Ralph. No fear whatsoever!

Her outfits are lovely and very unique. Do you design them yourself, or work off a pattern?

She does look tiny against Ralph.

Yeah I pretty much do it all myself. Some times takes a few attempts though x

We woke up got dressed and came down to give mum and dad their cards and present. We all had breakfast out on patio near the pool. It was a really nice day much better than the day before.

The 3 of us were going to MK one for last time :(

We wanted to see the celebrate it, move it, shake it parade at 11 so we just wondered around until then.

When we were walking through Frontierland we came across the Frontierland Hoedown.

Elsie and I were both picked to join in.

We had a really good time and it is on our must do for every trip now.

It was nearly 11 so we started to walk back towards Main Street USA. I had read online that a lot of people didn't even know about this parade and it was weird waiting for it. You see people sat on the curb waiting for the normal parade up to an hour before but every one was just walking past us kind of irritated that we were sat waiting. Even when the parade arrived people seemed really shocked it was there.

He is the reason we were waiting for this parade lol!

We did see Donald but didn't really get a look in he was very popular. Mr Incredible danced with Elsie though for quite a while.

Of course we had to pick up all the Mickey Confetti and we still have it lol!

We had a caseys and watched the show from our table. The ducks here are fearless this man was holding his chip in his hand and held his out and the duck jumped up and took it. We were all really shocked and his wife missed it so he did it again. Then they got annoyed that a lot of ducks were sat near their table lol!

We had a look through the shops and got Elsie her own Donald Duck.

We took the monorail back to the car park then the tram and then the car back to the villa. Grumble on site is so much easier.

Back at the villa we all had one last swim and I started packing to go home the next day :(

Aw so sad your trip is coming to an end, sounds like you had a great time though. On site is definitely easier but off site especially in a villa you get so much more space. Elsie really does love meeting the characters doesn't she it's lovely to see xx

Hi

Great report.

Can I ask where exactly is the archway that says monsters Uni with scully and mikey topiary please

Never seen that before :confused:

I know I say it a lot, but Elsie is soooo pretty! Super cute.

I can't believe you did that run (and Elsie too) what a thing to accomplish - go girl :thumbsup2

Loving Elsie's Incredible outfit (as I love all her others too) - wish I could make stuff like that. I'm hopeless! :eek:

Aw so sad your trip is coming to an end, sounds like you had a great time though. On site is definitely easier but off site especially in a villa you get so much more space. Elsie really does love meeting the characters doesn't she it's lovely to see xx

Yeah when Elsie is older and we do Universal and other parks etc villas will be better but at the moment we only do Disney so on site is for us. She really does love them. She talks about characters all the time. What she is going to say to Mickey and that she wants to dance with woody.

Hi

Great report.

Can I ask where exactly is the archway that says monsters Uni with scully and mikey topiary please

Never seen that before :confused:

It is outside the Hollywood Studios before bag check near the lake x

I know I say it a lot, but Elsie is soooo pretty! Super cute.

I can't believe you did that run (and Elsie too) what a thing to accomplish - go girl :thumbsup2

Loving Elsie's Incredible outfit (as I love all her others too) - wish I could make stuff like that. I'm hopeless! :eek:

Aw thank you :)

:cloud9:

We were all dressed and ready to head out to Epcot.

We all had dinner reservation at Teppan Edo for mum and dads 30th anniversary. It was a bit of a rush to get there on time Epcot had evening EMH and food and wine so you can imagine how crazy it was. Any way we got there in plenty of time and had to wait any way.

Don't you just love that. At the end of your holiday your make up doesnt match your tan. :scared1:

Whilst sat waiting one of the CMs came and spoke to us asked where we are from etc. She was excited that we were from the UK she was leaving for London in 2 days time. She asked what the weather was like we replied cold. She asked how to get round London. We have no idea. We are all country bumpkins from Somerset lol!

They took all our drink orders then food orders then our chef came out

Unfortunately not Jono like Dave and I had before he was great. She was good and the food was amazing which is the most important part.

It was really nice to have a table to ourselves.

A server come over and was talking to Elsie asking her if she was a princess and if she had enjoyed herself at WDW. They then asked me if she was a model? lol No she could be with all that attitude though.

Elsie loved the meal/show she really likes noodles etc and actually sat there pretty well. We don't normally sit at the table that long but she did manage it.

After dinner we carried out our food babies and made our way back to the cars.

Elsie was pretty tired by then and fell asleep on Dave's shoulders.

We quickly stopped in Target I went in on my own and grabbed a few things before heading back to the villa for a few drinks and a good nights sleep.

I've never looked at eating at Teppan Edo but it looks great from your photos, I might have to check out the menu xx

Oh noooooooo can't believe your TR is coming to an end :sad1:

Can't wait for the next one though ;) :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter