A little help needed please

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Hello everyone, with just 10 days to go, WOO HOO!!!!!:crazy: Do you think we're excited or what????, Dh got our cases down from the loft and guess what we found? 5 pairs of headphones,

My question is, does anyone know if British Airways have free headphones or do you have to buy or take your own? I don't want to take ours unless i have to, (It'll take up valuable shopping space in luggage hehehe):rolleyes:

Also do you know what kind of jack plugs they use(we do have a couple of adapters)

A very excited Audrey,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:bounce: :sunny:

Hi Audrey

In my experience - all big scheduled airlines will provide earphones for the flight (although they will take them back off you at the end of the flight )

The plugs are normally different from the usual one you see on a walkman.

Regards

Mike

ps - have a great time

Hi Audrey

How exciting, wish it was me, have a fantastic time.

BA supply you with headphones and collect them in at the end of the flight, I have used them in my walkman so I am sure they must have the same adapter.

Helen

Thanks for all your help everyone,
Most helpfull!

Thanx again,Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:bounce:

Audrey

I wonder when the excitement for your holiday will kick in;)

You won't be able to sleep the night before I bet:)

Last time we flew BA we were given headphones (collected back at the end of the flight, as Helen said).

I always take my own headphones as I find some sets too uncomfortable to keep on for the duration of a film :rolleyes:, but I've never (yet) had a problem with the jack plug.

Yes we had headphones with BA in Feb!! They had a jack, a lead, and a pair of....well....headphones that go on your head!!:D

While we are talking about headphones, do Virgin supply them for free or do you have to pay for them?

You get them for free with Virgin, but they are also collected at the end of each flight, but you do get a really nifty goodie bag to keep with all sorts of useful things in.

Helen

Thanks for that info - it is useful to know that we don't have to take headphones with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter