A Lap Dance, A Thief, A Flasher, and other Magical Moments....

WOOHOOTY...TWO UPDATES

and one just for me..I feel so special:goodvibes :rotfl2:

I was reading the cherry story and thinking, OMG...did she really do that? Where is the pic of the couple after she threw the cherries..wanted to see ther expressions after that:rotfl2:

If she was seriously throwing cherries and it was at me, I would have oened up my mouth and hoped she got some in...I love cherries:rotfl2:

DS always has to push the elevator door when we are out and now wants to use the machine when we got to stores, put my card in it..ust have to be careful, he doesn;t push any keys, when he does that:scared1:

Great pics of stormalong. That looks so awesome

I can't wait to hear about San ANgel Inn. I really want to eat in there. I love how dark it is in Mexico. THat is my fav country at Epcot.

Oh, cute video

Thanks!

OMG, that fake story:lmao:

OK, I admit, my brothers and I would have fought over opening the doors, heck we probably still would(and yes, even the elevators buttons) :guilty:

Funny! I wonder if it is because it is so fun to push the buttons or if it is just sibling rivalry.

After swimming, we got dressed. Jason and Mr Diz both wore their Incredible shirts. We went to Epcot and walked around World Showcase before our ADRs for San Angel Inn. Ham had been begging to go to Japan the entire trip. Pokemon Master posted that you can get Pokemon cards there and I told Ham about it. Thanks for the info Pokemon Master! But I should never had told Ham because he was starting to drive me crazy about going to Japan. Ham had just enough money to by himself one pack of Pokemon cards, but Mr Diz is such a sucker and he bought him another one. I wanted to watch the lady make candy, but no one else wanted to.

I walked out to wait for the candy lady and no one was there. It was only about 5 minutes before she was supposed to start. Mandy and Princess J joined me. Right when the lady came out, Ham Boy joined me. The lady – sorry, can’t remember her name, said that she would only give 1 per family. Mandy and I tried to separate ourselves so that she would know we were actually 2 separate families. Ham got a Polar Bear and PJ got a Horse.
Here are some photos in World Showcase

epcotcandy.jpg

dopeyandkids.jpg

MJEpcot.jpg

Dinner at San Angel Inn was so much fun. We may have been annoying some other diners. The food was just okay, but the company was good. We were seated right next to the water, where you can see the volcano or mountain or whatever that thing is. The inside of San Angel Inn is very cool, but it is very dark and I could not get any of my pictures to come out.

We let Princess J and Ham sit next to the rail. That may have been a mistake. Or maybe it just made it a little more interesting. We had only been sitting for about a minute when Princess J says, “Uh Oh, I just did something really bad.” She dropped her fork over the rail, into the water. We told her it was okay and that there were probably lots of forks in there. Then a boat came by and Jason yelled to the people, “Excuse me. I dropped my fork. Can you get it for me?” They were laughing, we were laughing, the table behind us was not laughing.
The rest of the night, we’re all talking to the people in the boats as they go by. We would take turns yelling “hello,” “have a nice ride,” “it’s a bumpy ride,” “can you get our fork,” “do you see our drink down there?” Yep, Princess J dropped her drink, too. Well, she said she dropped it and thought it went over the rail, but it luckily landed at her feet.

I ordered a margarita and when it came out, I took a sip and said, “I don’t think they put enough alcohol in this drink and for $9, they should.” I did enjoy my drink. I can’t remember what everyone else drank. I think the guys had beer.

Mandy and I took the kids to the bathroom and when I stood up, I was feeling it. I guess they put alcohol in that drink after all. I only had one and I was stumbling to the bathroom. Then Jason and I took the kids on the boat ride.

We were seated in the first row of the boat and as we approach where Mr Diz and Mandy are sitting, Mr Diz lifted is shirt up and slapped his belly. (Yuck! I know, but at least you aren’t married to him.) Someone in the boat said, “Hey, that guy just flashed us.” Then someone else said, “The funny thing about it is that he’s wearing an Incredibles shirt.” I couldn’t decide if I should let these people keep talking about my husband or claim him. I was afraid to hear what else they would say, but then again, I wanted to know. Just as I considered saying, “Hey, that’s my baby daddy your talking about” Jason says, “Don’t be talking about my sidekick.”

We left San Angel Inn and headed straight for our Illuminations Cruise. More photos to come.

Day 5: Illuminations Cruise(page 36)

OMG

That was hilarious...

You are so my kind of people

That is something my family would do.....:rotfl2:

I am so eating there next time and I need to get a table by the rail...

DS would love that:rotfl:

I ordered a margarita and when it came out, I took a sip and said, “I don’t think they put enough alcohol in this drink and for $9, they should.” I did enjoy my drink. I can’t remember what everyone else drank. I think the guys had beer.
I think someone slipped you a Mickey ... get it, Mickey, as in Mickey Mouse? Cause you're in Disney World? Oh come on, you're just mad you didn't think of it. :rolleyes1

How cool both kids got a candy animal.

So how many forks do you think are in the water at SA? :rotfl2:

Great update! You guys are too funny!!!!!! I am so going to be the one in the middle of a scene when we go in January-it's 5 adults-should be interesting!

Ah, Mr. Diz... :love: :rotfl2:

The fork thing is too funny! Why would the folks behind you have been annoyed? :confused:

So cool about the candy animals!

I think that boat ride is so boring, you were probably the best part of it for the riders who went by!

that is funny he flashed you while on the boat. I am not sure if I would admit to knowing him. :rotfl2:

Wow one drink you were tipsy, :sad2:

It was a great update.

Having to play catch up due to a lack of Dis time.Your last update was too funny.:rotfl2: And loved the pics of the kids at SAB.:goodvibes

We left San Angel Inn and headed straight for our Illuminations Cruise. More photos to come.
:rotfl2: Somehow missed this update! You all are so funny, as usual!
However, the people seated next to you at San Angel(DIS name hatetheDizs) would like an advance notice of when your families plan to invade......I mean "visit" the World again.
:rotfl: ;)

(Miss you Mary! How's mom life? Come and chat with us on TFW soon!)

Hey Miz Diz!!

Hope all is well!!!

Looking forward to the next update:cool1:

Wow nobody near the candy lady. Awesome! :thumbsup2
Why were the people behind you at San Angel annoyed? You weren't talking to them. Some people...:sad2:

We went to the docks at the Beach & Yacht Club for out Illuminations cruise. I think there are 6 boats that go out. Here is a photo of the kids while we waited for our boat.

gjspeedboat.jpg

We had a pontoon boat that will seat 10. Our Captain was a girl in her 20s. She told us she interned with Disney while in college and now does this part time. I can’t remember what her full time job is. She took us over by MGM first, then we rode by the boardwalk. As we rode by the boardwalk, she pointed out the piano bar. We all laughed and told her about the guys and piano bars. Here’s the story.
We went to a piano bar one night and it was a large group including Mandy & Jason, Mr Diz and me, two of my sisters and their husbands, 2 nephews, and probably some more. This was several years back – when the Iraqi deck of cards were out and the search for Suddam Hussein was on.
All of a sudden, Mandy and I see our husbands on stage with about 20 other guys. We have no idea why they are up there. Then the group starts singing, “Proud to be an American” and we notice everyone on stage has crew cuts. When the song was over, Jason fell off the stage. We laughed so hard.
Mr Diz told me that Jason grabbed his arm and said, “Hey, their calling us up on stage.” So he went up there with Jason, not knowing why. He really thought they had been singled out and called up on stage. Amazing what a few drinks will do to a fella. Then he said he realized they must have called military people up on stage and decided to just go with it. He went to the bathroom and someone asked him when he was shipping out. He said, “I’m going to find the Ace of Spades.” :lmao:
I don’t think Jason and Mr Diz remember very much more than that. I just know that Mandy and I were the ones driving. We saw them the next day and Jason might have been in the dog house a little bit.

Our Captain parked us under the bridge to watch Illuminations. It was a really good show. We had a great view of the globe that is in the middle of the lagoon – a better view than I have ever had before. It was a nice way to end the trip. It was fun doing it once, but I wouldn’t do it again because of the expense.

jkillcruise.jpg

IllCruise.jpg

illuminations2.jpg

illuminations.jpg

Day 6: Ohana's(page 37)

I am so eating there next time and I need to get a table by the rail...

DS would love that:rotfl:
Make sure you ask for extra silverware!
I think someone slipped you a Mickey ... get it, Mickey, as in Mickey Mouse? Cause you're in Disney World? Oh come on, you're just mad you didn't think of it. :rolleyes1
I get it. :rotfl2: Maybe they did slip me a Mickey.

So how many forks do you think are in the water at SA? :rotfl2:

Hmmmm. DOn't know, but one day the boats are going to be able to get through the metal. Maybe they fish them out. Hey, that could be a new attraction - fishing for forks in Mexico.

I am so going to be the one in the middle of a scene when we go in January-it's 5 adults-should be interesting!
Sounds like more funnies to hear about in January.

Ah, Mr. Diz... :love: :rotfl2:

The fork thing is too funny! Why would the folks behind you have been annoyed? :confused:

QUOTE]

Why were the people behind you at San Angel annoyed? You weren't talking to them. Some people...:sad2:

I guess it could be that we were loud and obnoxious. :rotfl2:
I think that boat ride is so boring, you were probably the best part of it for the riders who went by!
I'm sure we were. This is the first time I ever rode that ride. I thought it was cute, but not worth a wait.

Wow one drink you were tipsy, :sad2:
I'm pathetic, I know.

Having to play catch up due to a lack of Dis time.Your last update was too funny.:rotfl2: And loved the pics of the kids at SAB.:goodvibes

Thanks
:rotfl2: Somehow missed this update! You all are so funny, as usual!
However, the people seated next to you at San Angel(DIS name hatetheDizs) would like an advance notice of when your families plan to invade......I mean "visit" the World again.
:rotfl: ;)

(Miss you Mary! How's mom life? Come and chat with us on TFW soon!)
We'll have to warn everyone next time we go. By the way - I just booked June 13-18 at Boardwalk Villas. Beach Club was available, but I wanted to be closer to MGM. We are going b/c Mr Diz is a Star Wars nerd.
Hey Miz Diz!!

Hope all is well!!!

Looking forward to the next update:cool1:
All is well. I've just had a lot going on. It is so nice being a stay at home mom. I volunteered several times to help out in my son's class. And I've been doing other stuff. But for some reason, my house is not much cleaner than it was when I was working.

the backstory was funny. The cruise sounds like a nice idea. I think I read people who were on it and got hit with the smoke from the fireworks. I would not like that but it does sound like fun.

the backstory was funny. The cruise sounds like a nice idea. I think I read people who were on it and got hit with the smoke from the fireworks. I would not like that but it does sound like fun.

We did not get hit by debris, but we definitely could smell the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter