A Happy Birthday and a Thank You

Jenzebelle

<font color=blue>Enrich your mind- read a banned b
To the US Air Force, which will be 55 tomorrow.

As a wife of a former USAF, I want to thank them and all of our service men and women for protecting our country :D

HBD USAF!!

air-force.gif

My dad served in the Air Force.....damned fine branch of the armed forces if you ask me! :teeth:

Happy b-day AF, and thank you for your fine work! Makes me proud to be an American!

Thanks for the reminder, Jenn, and yes, a happy birthday and thank you to the Air Force. :sunny:

Happy Birthday to the Air Force!

By the way Jenzebelle, Toby'sFriend and gepetto.......what does the WWBD, Free the AF One and BBAFB all mean? (that is located under your name?) :confused:

thank you to all who make up this institution...without them what would we do?

Air Force Birthday? Really! Exciting! Neat! Defininitly amazing!

Three cheers for the AirForce!

Happy Birthday, and thank you for everything that you do :)

I remember how impressed I was my my cousin wore his AF uniform to his brother's bar mitzvah back in 1971. AF types look really good in their uniforms, don't they?

My dad suffered a "real" injury while he served in the Air Force, so you can bet your bippy my thank you and happy birthday wishes are "sincere."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter