• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A guide book for Disneyland Paris

illuminatedillusions

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

I'm planning on going to Disneyland Paris next Spring but I'm looking for a guidebook to help me plan.

In previous trips to Orlando, I've used Bob Sehlinger's guidebooks to plan my previous trips but I can only seem to find his DLP guidebook from 2010. Has a lot changed in the last 4 years in Disneyland Paris that this book wouldn't be useful or is it the opposite?

If anyone could recommend another guidebook similar to this, that would be great :)

The Brit's Guide is generally very good. Not sure when the next version is due, but I'm sure you'll find it on Amazon.

Back when I was new to DLP, I found the brits guide very useful, also it was a tip in the brits guide that lead me to this forum :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter