• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

a GRAND family trip! End of May, Grand Floridian RPC Deluxe dining

All you ADRs sound great! My DH LOVE to eat as well. The only part of the trip he truly cares about is where we eat every day. Someday we will do the DDP and he will truly be in heaven. The boy could eat all day! We are also doing the breakfast buffet at Boma during our June trip. Again, the DH couldn't be happier:goodvibes

Hi heatherlynn,

I enjoyed your last trip report and I am along for the ride for this one. My DH loves breakfast buffets too, it is one reason we upgraded to the deluxe dining this year. I can't wait to read more. :goodvibes

i got dh a baggallini for christmas b/c I knew he probably didn't want to carry my pink one around :lmao: It actually worked out because I didn't have to carry mine as much...I usually just put it in the locker. There was a method to my madness...I didn't want to be the one carrying the heavy camera haha I'm sure your mom will love hers! Also I don't know if its an option, but ya'll could always go to design a tee in dtd. :goodvibes
haha hence why I have a blue baggallini! I knew DH would be carrying it a lot!

All you ADRs sound great! My DH LOVE to eat as well. The only part of the trip he truly cares about is where we eat every day. Someday we will do the DDP and he will truly be in heaven. The boy could eat all day! We are also doing the breakfast buffet at Boma during our June trip. Again, the DH couldn't be happier:goodvibes

sounds like our DH's would get along! he tolerates dsiney for the food!!

Hi heatherlynn,

I enjoyed your last trip report and I am along for the ride for this one. My DH loves breakfast buffets too, it is one reason we upgraded to the deluxe dining this year. I can't wait to read more. :goodvibes

have you been yet on the deluxe plan? if not get ready to eat a lot of food!

Heatherlynn,

Nope, we haven't done the deluxe plan yet. It does seem like a lot of food and is a bit overwhelming. I have accepted there is no way that we can eat 3 table service meals a day, but DH is a big breakfast person and loves the buffets, so we are giving it a try. I am hoping to get to some two table service meals as well. :thumbsup2

Yea, haha when I requested mine for my birthday one year I didn't think of that. I love pink and I wanted pink. I didn't hear him piping up to say hey why don't you go with a more neutral color? :rolleyes1 Hehe.

Heatherlynn,

Nope, we haven't done the deluxe plan yet. It does seem like a lot of food and is a bit overwhelming. I have accepted there is no way that we can eat 3 table service meals a day, but DH is a big breakfast person and loves the buffets, so we are giving it a try. I am hoping to get to some two table service meals as well. :thumbsup2

if i were you I would not do more than one day of 3 TS meals. we did it and I thought i would throw up. the other days we did a late breakfast buffet and an early 2 TS dinner. this worked much better!

Yea, haha when I requested mine for my birthday one year I didn't think of that. I love pink and I wanted pink. I didn't hear him piping up to say hey why don't you go with a more neutral color? :rolleyes1 Hehe.
haha so its his fault!

ebags.com has lots of baggallinis at great prices :thumbsup2
There's always online coupons too :banana:

yeah thats where I got mine!

thanks for reading!

OH, I can also add we got a great deal on flights! $64.00 each way. I was really excited because now the prices are back up to over 100 dollars each way! I am hoping my ME tags come in the next couple of weeks!

How in the world did you get good deals like this?? Everything I've checked has been almost $200 or more for us to fly. I never find good deals like this :confused3

How in the world did you get good deals like this?? Everything I've checked has been almost $200 or more for us to fly. I never find good deals like this :confused3

southwest! we always fly southwest, and I would check almost on a daily basis for the flights to go down. Glad I grabbed them when I did because 2 days later they went back up to over 100 dollars! good luck!

speaking of good flight deals...we got good deals when we went down in jan and we flew with delta. Also I'm going home in a week and dh had enough miles to fly me home so its only costing him ten dollars. :banana:

Dang. Every time I've checked Southwest, I've not found anything under $192 one way per person. $1300 just for the three of us to fly round trip!! :scared1: That's why we're still planning on driving. I can't swing the trip and another $1300 for airfare.

Dang. Every time I've checked Southwest, I've not found anything under $192 one way per person. $1300 just for the three of us to fly round trip!! :scared1: That's why we're still planning on driving. I can't swing the trip and another $1300 for airfare.

what r your dates and where are you flying from? I dont mind looking for you some flights. they ahve been ahving a lot of random sales lately!

We won't be going until May 2010, but we'd be leaving on Friday 5/21 from the Jackson airport (JAN), coming back on Saturday 5/29. I'll keep checking between now and then.

We won't be going until May 2010, but we'd be leaving on Friday 5/21 from the Jackson airport (JAN), coming back on Saturday 5/29. I'll keep checking between now and then.

ok thats where we are flying out of with our 64 dollar fares. the prices went down in February, so maybe you will have better luck when it gets closer

I'll keep checking as we get closer to booking our trip at the end of the year. If not, then we'll just stick to our original plan of driving. Just got a new car 3 weeks ago, so that should break it in good. :rotfl2:

heatherlynn444, I enjoyed reading your Sept TR.

I look forward to reading this one also. Have a great time!

Hi There! I read through your last DxDP review the last few nights so thought I would come see what you are planning now.

Your ADR's sound really good!

I have a "little girl" a ****zu named Sassy as well!

I'll keep checking as we get closer to booking our trip at the end of the year. If not, then we'll just stick to our original plan of driving. Just got a new car 3 weeks ago, so that should break it in good. :rotfl2:
well good luck!

heatherlynn444, I enjoyed reading your Sept TR.

I look forward to reading this one also. Have a great time!
thanks for reading along!

Hi There! I read through your last DxDP review the last few nights so thought I would come see what you are planning now.

Your ADR's sound really good!

I have a "little girl" a ****zu named Sassy as well!
does your dog's name suit her like mine does? haha. thanks for following along!

1 month, 1 week, 6 days! we are getting closer. tomorrow we are making a big payment on the trip, which makes me feel like we are really going!

BTW, I had to run to the Wal-Mart by my house in Richland and on my way out past the registers, I saw a girl that looked JUST LIKE YOU. :rotfl2: I had to do a double take and almost asked her if her name was Heather then I saw she was packing a baby and her husband looked NOTHING like your's :lmao: and decided it wasn't you. :lmao: Oopsie.

BTW, I had to run to the Wal-Mart by my house in Richland and on my way out past the registers, I saw a girl that looked JUST LIKE YOU. :rotfl2: I had to do a double take and almost asked her if her name was Heather then I saw she was packing a baby and her husband looked NOTHING like your's :lmao: and decided it wasn't you. :lmao: Oopsie.

too funny! Yeah DEFINATELY no kids yet! whew! maybe I have a long lost twin?

Ok so we are down to the "one's" One month, one week, and one day till we leave. WOO HOO! :banana::banana::banana:

I counted on my calendar how many days of teaching I have left...23!!! and 3 dont really count b/c one day we have a field trip, then 2 days are half days (field day and last day of school) next week are achievement tests. Looks like smooth sailing from here till disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter