A Frump's TR: "Me Gusta Epic Mealtime! Stop Thinking My Thoughts: I'm Five." DR LINK!

I literally spent my whole night reading all your new updates!
You guys are so perfect!! It was so fun reading about all of your frumpy adventures!

Also I'm noticing your ticker for your Disneyland trip in like 2 months...because I'll be in DL then and I'm also going to be stopping in D.C and Vegas!! So crazy!

Just finished reading all of your updates! Omg, the food looked amazing, even when you had to slow down because of the food wall. I woke up not too long ago so I'd love an omelette like the one you had from Olivia's.

I'm glad that you went to first aid so that you could find out that you were dehydrated and fix the problem. It stinks feeling sick in Disney! Must've been a relief for you when you started feeling better!

So sad that this trip is over but looking forward to the next report!

OK, is it safe to post now?
I didn't mean to post a comment yesterday right at the beginning of your post-a-palooza.
There realy needs to be a facepalm smiley (or maybe I just can't find it), though I would probably overuse it.

So I just finally subscribe and it's over. :sad:

Epcot day you both have on my favorite shirt which I'm actually wearing as I write this. Weird. Por Favor Manténgase Alejado de las Puertas!!!

There's just way too much to comment on individually (I feel tired for you) so I'll just say a great big THANK YOU for this TR (and giving me it to read at lunch at work 2 days in a row :cool1:) and looking forward to more in the future. :woohoo:

And yes, I do think you could organize a Frump M&G and TONS would show up for it. You'd need a pretty big queue though I think.

CONTINUE TO LET YOUR FRUMP FLAGS FLY! :goodvibes

Luvin all the updates the Haunted Mansion t-shirt is cool.

Thanks! I love it.​

I started reading this yesterday (I think I had originally started when you started it but I'm so bad at keeping up), came back today, and it was done! Of course this required a marathon reading session instead of homework :rotfl: I loved reading about your trip and all those shirts are so cute!

Hahaha yeah I was on a roll! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!​

And the award for "Most Trip Report Updates in a Single Day" goes to....

Seriously though, the marathon today was ridiculous but awesome for all of us reading!

It's like a good book...I'll probably read it all again before my trip in 10 days! (I love saying that!)

Looks like you both had an amazing time. Can't wait to read about your future frumpy shenanigans!

Me! Haha I probably broke a record or something.

Glad you enjoyed it! Have fun on your trip! :thumbsup2

Oh we definitely did. More shenanigans are coming soon!​

Holy updates and awesome souvie purchases (I especially love that you consider the plates a souvenir because I've done the same with the paper water glasses in the resort rooms)!

But seriously, it looks and sounds like you had such an amazing time. Reading your TRs and Jess's TRs have really kept me going as I await my trip (which amazingly is only 11 days away!) Although, they all make me want to literally just eat my way through WDW instead of doing everything else...there's just too much to try!

Can't wait to read more!

Oh they are totally souvenirs! Love 'em.

We sure did! Ah that's so close! Have a great time!​

ahhhh!!! all the updates were great today :) But now im really sad this report is over :( ahh well, at least you have like 3 tickers going! Can't wait, frump on :thumbsup2

Thanks! More is definitely coming soon! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for reading!​

Holy epic trip reporting!
Great job!!!!

Thank you!!​

I literally spent my whole night reading all your new updates!
You guys are so perfect!! It was so fun reading about all of your frumpy adventures!

Also I'm noticing your ticker for your Disneyland trip in like 2 months...because I'll be in DL then and I'm also going to be stopping in D.C and Vegas!! So crazy!

I'm so glad! Haha glad you enjoyed them!

That's so crazy! Perhaps I'll see you!​

Just finished reading all of your updates! Omg, the food looked amazing, even when you had to slow down because of the food wall. I woke up not too long ago so I'd love an omelette like the one you had from Olivia's.

I'm glad that you went to first aid so that you could find out that you were dehydrated and fix the problem. It stinks feeling sick in Disney! Must've been a relief for you when you started feeling better!

So sad that this trip is over but looking forward to the next report!

It was all sooo good! Ah I loved that omelette.

It definitely was! I just really wanted to know what the heck was wrong with me.

It's coming soon! :banana:

OK, is it safe to post now?
I didn't mean to post a comment yesterday right at the beginning of your post-a-palooza.
There realy needs to be a facepalm smiley (or maybe I just can't find it), though I would probably overuse it.

So I just finally subscribe and it's over. :sad:

Epcot day you both have on my favorite shirt which I'm actually wearing as I write this. Weird. Por Favor Manténgase Alejado de las Puertas!!!

Yes! Haha that's totally okay.

We really do need a facepalm smiley.

Stay subscribed so you can get the link to the next one!!

Ah what a great shirt.​

There's just way too much to comment on individually (I feel tired for you) so I'll just say a great big THANK YOU for this TR (and giving me it to read at lunch at work 2 days in a row :cool1:) and looking forward to more in the future. :woohoo:

And yes, I do think you could organize a Frump M&G and TONS would show up for it. You'd need a pretty big queue though I think.

CONTINUE TO LET YOUR FRUMP FLAGS FLY! :goodvibes

Hahaha I'm still so exhausted lol. You are so very welcome! That you so much for being a great reader/commenter!

Hahaha I WILL! We shall see...I'll have my people work something out. :upsidedow

I don't post often, but I've read all your TRs and follow you on Twitter. You crazy woman, 22 updates!! :faint: I somehow managed to read them all, though I had to give up sleep... :rotfl:

My favorite update was Typhoon Lagoon. I LOVE the water parks, and it's so rare that you get to read about them and see pictures in TRs. I love that you guys spent so much time in the awesome wave pool. How could you share the donuts? They're so good, I want them all to myselffffffffffffffffff!!!!

I can't wait to read about your next adventure!

I saw the word "frump" and knew I had to read this report. I liked the great writing, the wonderful pictures, and it really shines through how much you all truly love WDW. I am going to have to go read all your other TR's now. Thanks for sharing with us.

I seriously think you should get PAID for trip reporting like how youtubers get paid for vlogging haha

I totally agree!!!!:)

Kristen brings so much "Disney Joy" to so many DISers-the quality of her "work" always amazes me.:)

Some of us don't have Family and/or friends who "get" WDW(What a bunch of LOSERS!;):)),so The DIS IS our "Disney Family/friends" and DISers like Kristen really bring us a lot of Disney fun!:)

I think Walt Disney himself would be very impressed by the love that Kristen has for the Resort that bears his name.:)

OH MY GOD KRISTEN. I don't even know what to say, or where to begin!! AHH I LOVE THIS TRIP REPORT. I didn't have time to finish all your updates so I seriously thought about it all day at work and I am finally done. :D I am so sad that we are missing each other in May b/c you just do Disney so similar to how I do and we would have so much fun. WAHH! Well I'm so happy you go so much b/c that means someday our trips will match and in the meantime I get endless frump TRs. :thumbsup2

p.s. Oh you are SO much prettier than Megan Fox. Like. How ridiculous to even compare. After all those fillers in her poor face... I don't even know.

yeh yeh updatepalooza! Once again I think this is the first post I've done on the thread but I've definitely been reading along!!!

Such a frumpy trip report :) thanks for sharing your trip with us!

WAHHHH IT'S OVERRRRR :sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:

This was an amaaazing trip report, and even though i suck at commenting during I did read the whole thing!!

I'm so excited to read the next one!! You are literally making me so excited for my trip!!

AHH!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE POLY!!!

So can't believe we are missing eachother at the poly. Would be hilariously fun!!!

:cake: Here's a cake to celebrate the end of the TR, just incase you didn't eat enough food on your trip ;)

YAY!! What a fantastic TR!

Where did you find the Pixie Dust pillow? That is awesome!!

I love your dress too- Did you find that at TREN-D? I have never been in there... I wonder if you can order that dress online??

Kristen, your trip reports are always entertaining.

So frumpy and so much fun to read. :upsidedow

Can't wait for the next one!

This is my first time reading one of your TRs, and I loved it! You are such a fun writer. Thanks for sharing such a great time with all of us!

Kristen, I just had a small favour to ask.
Since you are the queen of schoolbread, would you mind terribly if I borrowed a schoolbread photo for my TR since I had one for the first time last trip and finished it so quickly I forgot to take a picture? (This would be where I would use that facepalm smiley again). I wouldn't feel right using one without permission. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter