A few things

barryuk

Earning My Ears
Staying at Sequoia Lodge for 5 nights 6 days. Is it possible to make reservations at the hotel desk to eat in other hotels, eg California Grill (and where is this located in the Disneyland Hotel?)
Also, planning on going to the shopping mall place just down the road. Is there a bus from the hotel? Is it easier to go on train maybe? And this might sound rediculous, but to do with SL swimming pool. Im not sure if a friend of mine is winding me up but, he says that in pools in france swimming shorts are banned and you have to wear Speedos! (trunks). I hope this aint true as i look rediculous in them and will not swim!

1. Yes the front desk will help you with all the other restaurants.. no problem at all...
2. I would just hop on the train, or i think in main season they provide a free shuttle from the RER station... just ask the front desk.. anway it is just a 5 minute trip. The "regular" mall is closed on sundays, the factory outlets are open !!!
3. Only Speedos , especially string-speedos are allowed in france ;-)
LOL

Stephan

Hi Barry! :wave:

I agree with Stephan regarding everything but....

As far as I am aware - swimming shorts are no problem at all in any of The Disneyland Paris Resort Hotels. Everytime we have been swimming I have always worn shorts and never had any problems at all - most people seemed to be wearing swimming shorts and I can't remember many people wearing speedos/trunks at all.

Richard :)

There's a shuttle to the Outlet Village, just ask at the concierge desk and it'll pick you up within 15 minutes. The outward trip is free, but you have to pay for it on the way back (can't remember how much) unless you have bought goods worth at least 30 Euros while you've been there - you get a ticket validated at the visitors centre when you produce your shopping receipts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter