a few questions

NHMinnie

Mouseketeer
My husband and I will be going to FW next month. We have stayed there many times but this will be the first time with our dog. I was wondering if there is a special place you are supposed to walk your dog or if you just walk them in the loop you are on. Also are you allowed to walk them outside of the pet loops?

Also are there any sites that have phone jacks for internet access?

Thanks for your help.

there are connections at the reception outpost (Front Desk) to hook up a computer, none of the campsites have phone hook ups.

I believe there is a pet walk behind the pet loops, pets are not allowed out of the designated pet loops.

You will see the signs telling you dogs have to stop. I know my dog can't read, but ......

Sorry, it's been a long week in first grade! Anyway, you have to keep the pets in the loops. If you are on 300, you won't have as much walking area as if you are on 1600-1900. Both 300 and 1600-1900 have a designated pet walk area by the creek. The entrance for the one in 1600-1900 is about 1/3 the way around 1800. You can also walk them around the loops. There are 'Doggie Pots' located in several locations. These have plastic bags and trash cans for clean-up. We always make sure that Gunnar (THE dog) doesn't invade anyone's site. He learned quickly that he could sniff just off the pavement but not too far.

I only wish FW had a fenced run area. My dog really loves to run and chase a basketball, and it is so hard to do on a leash. Just a small fenced area that you could use one at a time would be great, but I guess someone might misunderstand it's purpose.

Barbara
217 days to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter