A DLR Guide for WDW Vets

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
Great tips and advice for a DLR/CA 1st timer!! Been to WDW more times than fingers and toes can count, but we are finally going too Walts park in Feb and can't wait!!
....soooooo, how was it? Was it everything and MORE?

• jenseib

Mommy to Claire
    ....I wonder why....:confused3
    It's not how they are set up. They are completely different than Disneyworld. You can use the app for wait times, link your ticket and scan in the app to enter the parks, use it for making fastpass if you have Maxpass, photopass, mobile ordering. But it has nothing to do with your hotel. You can't do online check in. Your tickets are waiting at your hotel if you book a package, so there is no need to have the hotel linked.
    No dining plans, so no need to check that info either. No magic bands, so again, no need to link the package.

HydroGuy

A Pirate's Life For Me
    ....I wonder why....:confused3
    It's not how they are set up. They are completely different than Disneyworld. You can use the app for wait times, link your ticket and scan in the app to enter the parks, use it for making fastpass if you have Maxpass, photopass, mobile ordering. But it has nothing to do with your hotel. You can't do online check in. Your tickets are waiting at your hotel if you book a package, so there is no need to have the hotel linked.
    No dining plans, so no need to check that info either. No magic bands, so again, no need to link the package.
    Also no way to use alternate methods to access you hotel room - no Magic Bands or using your phone on your door if you happen to be staying onsite, and if you are offsite nothing there either. I don't think WDW links hotel for offsite either. But DLR only has 3 hotels so most guests are staying offsite.

:wizard:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates