A couple of DC questions.....

LandJ

Earning My Ears
We're going to DC on Saturday and can't wait! I've seen conflicting reports as to what time they actually open the gates. The official park hours are 8-5. Some blogs are saying they allow people in earlier, anyone know for sure?

Is the new Freshwater pool open yet?

We're not springing for cabanas as we don't have a little one who naps, no one old enough to want to hang out there for any length of time, etc. So where's the best place to drop our stuff and hang out when not doing other stuff?

Can we take our own cups in for sodas and such (obviously not alcoholic beverages, I know)?

We were there 4/20 at 7:45 and many were already inside. Not sure what time the gates open but I plan on getting there at 7:30 for our November trip.

The fresh water pool has not opened yet. I heard the opening was pushed back till late June on another site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter