A Carnival Cruise.....With A Chicken?

Looks like you had a nice time in Catalina whilst Tom was sunning himself in Hawaii.

I think I rented the golf cart from the same place as you. Got the same sort of deal.

Love the limo rental, lol. More great food. Catalina is beautiful. More shenanigans with the chicken. I have not played Monopoly in a long time. Sounds fun.

We're debating whether we should visit Catalina this go around by taking the Catalina Flyer. Great report.

577.jpg

This is strawberry soup

600.jpg

That is one old golf cart! You can tell by the blue and gold license plate!

I make a strawberry soup, much like that, looks good!

Looks like you had a nice time in Catalina whilst Tom was sunning himself in Hawaii.

I think I rented the golf cart from the same place as you. Got the same sort of deal.
He had a good time with the champagne, and dont know where he got the lei.
Love the limo rental, lol. More great food. Catalina is beautiful. More shenanigans with the chicken. I have not played Monopoly in a long time. Sounds fun.
We had an awesome time playing monopoly, we drew crowds. Catalina is very nice. I would do it again.
Why does that house need that weird hat?
I am not sure what the dome was. They were adding on.
We're debating whether we should visit Catalina this go around by taking the Catalina Flyer. Great report.
I wish I could have gone there sooner in my life. It is a great place to visit. I would take take the flyer over there. Its not disappointing.
That is one old golf cart! You can tell by the blue and gold license plate!

I make a strawberry soup, much like that, looks good!

I like things like that. As you can tell, the little fed ex truck. Its amazing what they get by with for a small island. The soup is so good. I really like the cherrry soup as well. Yummy!!

For the record...that don't look nearly as nice as the Disney Strawberry Soup :lmao:

Finally caught up on yours and Tom's adventures...

I guess you need to finish the other one so i can see..and compare..:rolleyes1
Finish what? :confused:
The soup is found at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian in WDW

I don't have a photo of it but I'm sure a quick google would find it...

I Wonder if she's DREAMing???

Queenie - on current behaviour, age is no barrier to entering the Old Fogies Club! :crazy:

For the record...that don't look nearly as nice as the Disney Strawberry Soup :lmao:

Finally caught up on yours and Tom's adventures...

DSCN1112.jpg

Yeah, but that Strawberry soup has like heavy cream, sour cream and all sorts of wonderful fattening foods (including strawberries).

I think mine has lowfat vanilla yogurt, milk and strawberries, all blended up in a blender. Maybe not as tasty as 1900 Park Fare's (pictured above), but a lot less artery clogging and you can eat a lot in the summer, not just once! :thumbsup2

How much are those golf cart rentals?

I thought I mentioned it sorry. If you get the special before noon. Buy two hours and get the 3rd free. It was 80 dollars. I had to put a 40 dollar deposit and got it back when I returned the cart.

DSCN1112.jpg

Yeah, but that Strawberry soup has like heavy cream, sour cream and all sorts of wonderful fattening foods (including strawberries).

I think mine has lowfat vanilla yogurt, milk and strawberries, all blended up in a blender. Maybe not as tasty as 1900 Park Fare's (pictured above), but a lot less artery clogging and you can eat a lot in the summer, not just once! :thumbsup2

Defitnatly not fat free, but it is so good.:lmao:

I thought I mentioned it sorry. If you get the special before noon. Buy two hours and get the 3rd free. It was 80 dollars. I had to put a 40 dollar deposit and got it back when I returned the cart.

So was it $40 per hour and you payed for 2 hours totaling $80. $40 deposit was the deposit which was refunded.

Defitnatly not fat free, but it is so good.:lmao:

Was it warm or cold?

DSCN1112.jpg

That does look really good too.

Skiboy - I also got the Pay for 2 get 3 hours special. $40 sounds about right (once I got my deposit back). Sherry E put me on to it and it is the spot immediately to the left once you get off the Catalina Express ferry/flyer. From memory, Sherry said that they do book out early so we pretty much caught the first boat out.

Depending on how much stopping you do, you may or may not need the full 3 hours. We stopped at Wrigley Gardens and one of the local enviro museums so we ended up using all 3 hours.

The other thing to consider is make sure you plan out the afternoon activities as well. By the time we came back to Avalon, we had decided we wanted to do the zipline but it was already all booked out for the day. On hindsight, we should have booked the afternoon activity AFTER we got the golf cart.

I got it for 3 hours. It was buy 2 hours and get the 3rd for free. So it was 40 dollars per hour. But you need to do that before noon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter