A 3 hour tour! A 3 hour tour!

I Found It...
Rosie Does Secaucus.

DSCF5660.jpg

I didn't do all of New Jersey, just all along the shore.....

Honey I've seen your assets -
go for the magic pants -
you make out like a bandit - el bandito! :goodvibes

I'll even wash them first.

You've been looking at my assets!?:eek:

You owe me $5 then, I ain't giving it away. Woo hoo, I'm on my way :banana:

I'll give you $1.65.
Professional courtesy discount.

I'll take it :cool1:

So I didnt have time to go through this whole thread, is there any actual information on here or is it all just . . .

well . . ..

you know.

Just thought I'd check.

I should try to talk hubby into a trip next year, but he's always being so sensible and insisting we budget and blah blah blah.

I hate that! Who needs food? Who needs housing? Who needs clothes....:rolleyes1

(2 out of 3 ain't bad)

I hate that! Who needs food? Who needs housing? Who needs clothes....:rolleyes1

(2 out of 3 ain't bad)

I know! and just cuz we spent a little money on a wedding a really long time ago! That was like two months ago :headache:

Just thought I'd check.

I should try to talk hubby into a trip next year, but he's always being so sensible and insisting we budget and blah blah blah.

Your new mantra.
If we can't go - I won't Bl...
we'll you know. ;)

And yes there is info in this thread
and a lot of "you know" too... ;)

Hey!Hey!Hey! :goodvibes

Guess who's going to be at WDW Same time as "The Hooligans"?
Jeff90 and Jon!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you for the warm welcome.....and Jon is just as excited to meet you all...god help us....

Oh wait!
I live here! :banana:
:rotfl2:

I was gettin ready to say...I thought you were gonna show too!!!

WOW more meat, oops i mean more dis friends.;)

LOL! Can't wait to meet you guys too!

Is he bringing anymore of those fun Magic Kingdom pills? :cool1:
I've got a sinus infection, ya thats the ticket! ;)

Well.....maybe.....LOL!

Oh "those" pills! :lmao: Those are for after the park closes!
It seems Jeff90 has some sort of pills where you actually enjoy the Snow White Ride! :eek:
Read his TR!

LOL! And a ride it was....whewww....

Whoa!!! I only have about six months to mentally prepare my daughter for the onslaught!

I have a feeling this is going to get very interesting.

Oh Rosie, we get to meet Tara!!!! Yay! BTW, where are you staying (Sept. and in Feb?) We will be calling Monday to see what we can get...Jon wants Bay Lake Tower and it's his choice this time....I want WL again....

This will be exciting! I got the messages...all 17 of them!!! Anything will be fine with us....more than likely, we will be flying...we may have a rental car, just let us know what plans yall come up with........love to venture out of the world for once....

Yay Jeff!

We're staying at CSR. Both times. I had planned to go cheap with Tara and stay at POP...but we're gonna celebrate her good health in style.

Yay Jeff!

We're staying at CSR. Both times. I had planned to go cheap with Tara and stay at POP...but we're gonna celebrate her good health in style.

And I don't blame you at all....Jon wants to do CSR, he saw the pics and wants to try it out.....

Can't wait to see everyone in person....this is going to be interesting...LOL!

I told you all "Betty Big Ones"
was mulling it over :rolleyes:
I told you.

;)

YOU HAVE TO COME!! I'll admit it...I can't handle 8 guys by myself.

You do realize that if I join you all... that guy I married follows close behind (someone has to pay my bill) and that means there will be 9 guys to handle! :eek:

Gameplan: 3 women, 9 men... easily dividable... ;) 3 each! :woohoo: That! I can handle. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter