_________________ or _________________ Game

crackers in my egg drop birthday soup yesterday, but only the one brand that my Chinese restaurant uses . other asian resturants i don't put in the dull crackers. as for the 5-8 dollar bowl of soups....they better not need any crackers or croutons. When I order the best chowder on the west coast that is found in Yuma.....no way on the crackers. 🥣🥣🥣🥣

straight straw or straw that flex

boy oh boy....will you have fun on your next vacation out of state....nickel a bag here in oregon....and we shop at a discount chain not found in our state....so i look for empty boxes to use to haul the food out to the car. the bags that we do buy for a nickel are very strong and will cause more harm than the bagss it replaces....i mean you can only save so many heavy duty plastic bags . My mentally ill son room is full of the bags...to good to throw away. The chain that sell my new york cheddar chips....been using paper bags for 50 plus years....to support the timber industry.

I can't wait for frys to allow our own shopping bags....as they do here in oregon....because of the anti plastic bag law that stops the that blows in the wind out to the river or ocean and drap the warm cliamate turtles off of seattle.

covid free shopping bags at store or covid laden bags from home ( in oregon there are no covid laden bags like there is in arizonia )

black..yum!

LOL, no more plastic bags in my NY county either. You have to bring your own or pay 5 cents a bag for paper at most stores, including all grocery stores. And if you bring bags from home, you have to bag your own, the checker can’t touch them (since Covid).

dill or sweet pickles?

dill

we have plastic bags, but they aren't laden with Covid ......and yes, if you bring your own, you have to bag them yourself

green or black olives?

dill

we have plastic bags, but they aren't laden with Covid ......and yes, if you bring your own, you have to bag them yourself

green or black olives?
Hmmmmm frys in yuma won't even allow them to touch any surface and tell you they are to stay in the shopping cart, which is not strange since they have plenty of plastic bags...so waiting to see how that has changed.

black olives

popeye or sweetpea?

LOL, took me awhile to figure out you’re referring to cartoon characters. (I think?:rolleyes:)
Haven’t seen Popeye since I was very young and didn’t watch it much. Swee-pea was a cute baby crawling around.

Going with the same theme...
Snoopy or Garfield?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter