911 help

pcostell

Earning My Ears
My wife passed away last week. I have a little one who just turned 3 and a 5 year old. I want and am going to take them to disney next week. Disney was special to my wife and I and my kids need a treat. However, I was told by member services everything is booked. All the vacation club hotels and even the other hotels like the contempory. I have a call into my sales rep on who could help me out in catching a cancellation.

Does anyone have any numbers I could call who might help me out. I told the initial member service rep about my problem and he was sympathic but just did not have anything. Let me know and thanks.

Oh pcostell, I am so sorry to hear of your wife's passing. I don't have any numbers for you, but wanted to offer you and your children my deepest symapathy. I hope someone can help you out.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Some other ideas might be to try some of the travel websites, such as Expedia.com, or AAA.com if you're a AAA member, or even Samsclub.com if you're a Sam's Club member. They often have different blocks of rooms available. Or even try to book it on the disneyworld.com site, sometimes Disney's web site has things available when CRO is saying they're not available. Just a few more options to try.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.

I too have been trying for reservations for next week. Had to settle for a couple days at CBR. I believe that the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot and the Super Soap Weekend at MGM Studios has most of the rooms booked. I just made my reservation at CBR, I might try there. Otherwise, you could probably pay cash and stay at the All Star resorts. Good luck with your search and let us know what you find.

:D

Please accept my condolences for your loss.

Call your sales guide, and see if they can work some magic. Not sure there will be anything they can do, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Your sales guide's 800 number should be on his business card and your sales documents.

I believe this is Jersey week, so lots of places will be booked.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.
A couple of questions,

1- What dates where you thinking of going?
2- Did you want to use only points? or was cash an option?(not sure you can use points this late at a Disney resort)?
3- Does it matter which Resort or Hotel?

Let me know the answers to the above questios and I'm willing to do the leg work and help you and your Disney children come up with something so that you and yours can possibly get away for a little while.

Once again please accept my condolences for your loss.
:wizard: some pixie dust for the little ones.

For the All Sports, All Music, Pop Century Hotels.

You could get a wonderful trip in by booking these.

So sorry about your loss,

Goldi

I am SO SO sorry to hear of your loss! I don't have any help - just thoughts and prayers for your family. Please let us know how it all turns out...

I do not have any advice, but I wanted to express my sincere condolences, I am terribly sorry for your loss.

I am very sorry to hear about your wife, i am sending pixie dust to you and your family & friends !:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

i also sent you a pm, just something i found !

Try www.expedia.com they generally have a different block of rooms than others. I just tried and was able to find rooms available for everyday next week.

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. Not to get personal, but was your wife on thses boards frequently?

I just checked the website for Radisson resorts. www.radisson.com

I have stayed at and would recommend the Radisson Resort Pky. location. Very nice pool and they have a deli/pizza place. Breakfast(very good)was free for kids.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

My only advice is don't give up. My husband and I secured reservations at Pop Century last year on Dec 28th for Dec 29 - Jan 1. We were on our way driving from Texas and praying we could find something on property that wasn't a grand a night. So just be persistent try calling at least three times a day, once in the morning, afternoon and early evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter