$90 rice crispy treats?!?!

MinnieMarathoner

Earning My Ears
I was looking at the onboard gifts for an upcoming Dream cruise and noticed Halloween rice crispy treats gift. It includes 7 and costs $90!!!! Please tell me this is a glitch.

We purchased non Halloween Rice Krispie treats on the Dream last year and they were NOT that much! We paid approximately $30 for several (7or so) Mickey, flip flop, beach ball, and other beach themed shaped - I am sorry can’t recall exact amount, but that is is a huge increase!!

They have price hiked a few things. Just like the Halloween in-room decor package was $64 previous years it is now $105. If people pay it they will charge it.

Maybe it’s set up as a pumpkin patch with the haunted house in the picture, so your paying for decorations and food?

They have price hiked a few things. Just like the Halloween in-room decor package was $64 previous years it is now $105. If people pay it they will charge it.
Wow! 65% price inflation 😬

You have to remember that Mickey prints his own money. We did the Panama Canal Cruise a few years ago. Ran out of Tylenol. The White Caps or what ever that one is called had the little bottle for like $2. Same bottle at home would have been $4 at Walmart. We were going through the Mexican ports and so on...assumed they were getting the tylenol from outside USA source. So I asked the girl at the register. She just laughed and said that DCL had not figured out how to make Mickey shape Tylenol tabs, so the price was lower.

Always thought that was a good way to sum up the whole Disney Brand

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter