$90 rice crispy treats?!?!

Yes, snacks at the cove cafe were free back in May 2022, including the rice chrispy treats. However, I have heard, heard mind you that this may be discontinuing. I believe I seen a vlog where on the WISH, snacks were no longer free at the Cove.

Reactions: NAB
Yes, snacks at the cove cafe were free back in May 2022, including the rice chrispy treats. However, I have heard, heard mind you that this may be discontinuing. I believe I seen a vlog where on the WISH, snacks were no longer free at the Cove.
IF true, things like this are why I'm getting more disenchanted with Disney related entertainment. 😖

You are right no snacks at the cove any more on the Wish. I did see a fruit basket thing with apples in it maybe you can ask for one of those but not the same thing…lol It was behind the counter.

Everyone sailing the Wish and sad about Cove Cafe needs to complain. I don't want these treats disappearing from the other ships too.

Everyone sailing the Wish and sad about Cove Cafe needs to complain. I don't want these treats disappearing from the other ships too.
You can pretty much count on that happening in the near future!

LAX

Last edited:
This what is offered in Cove Cafe. Rice crispy treats seen all the way to the right.
View attachment 708407
Those cranberry bars on the bottom left of the pic are so yummy! As are the little tart things above the krispy treats. I'm pretty sure my 16yr old ate his weight in krispy treats each day. It was slightly embarrassing to go in there and ask for a plate full of several different items and try to carry it all back to our cabin. LOL

Just off the Magic yesterday Oct 21st. I took a photo of the free snacks on our Halloween day. They had ghosts in place of the rice crispy treats that day. The rice crispy treat were there on the other days. Also took photo of the evening offerings.

View attachment 712374
View attachment 712375
You're making me hungry. On our June Fantasy cruise, we visited Cove Cafe daily for the treats. They had warm croissants on a covered plate in the morning. I love the chocolate pillows and chocolate caramel tarts. In the evenings, we got so many plates of olives for our adult kids... There will be mutiny if they stop the snacks on the original 4 ships.

Yes they have usually a square rice crispy bar with once side covered in a decorative printed chocolate on a stick. Usually they are available before 4 pm when the case switches from sweet treats to charcuterie plates. Both the cafes the one in the atrium and the adult one by the pool area.
Get them free every day from the cove cafe goodies case 😊. That’s crazy pricing!!
I thought I read that the treats were no longer included in the cruise price at the Cove Cafe on the Wish…though they are still included on the rest of the fleet. I can neither confirm nor refute this.

I thought I read that the treats were no longer included in the cruise price at the Cove Cafe on the Wish…though they are still included on the rest of the fleet. I can neither confirm nor refute this.
I believe you are correct, I have read that they don’t even have a display case installed to hold snacks on the wish. They did however have them on our June fantasy sailing.

Reactions: NAB
There isn’t a treat case at cove cafe on the wish so it’s not that they charge for treats, it’s that they don’t exist at the cove cafe or anywhere else on the ship. My kids loved getting a sweet treat throughout the day at the vista cafe on the fantasy. That isn’t an option on the wish. Lack of food availability/options after 6:00 pm was one of my teenage son’s main complaints on the wish

There isn’t a treat case at cove cafe on the wish so it’s not that they charge for treats, it’s that they don’t exist at the cove cafe or anywhere else on the ship. My kids loved getting a sweet treat throughout the day at the vista cafe on the fantasy. That isn’t an option on the wish. Lack of food availability/options after 6:00 pm was one of my teenage son’s main complaints on the wish
Wow, that's so lame. I really like having a warm croissant with my afternoon Cove coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter