90 day recovery status?

I used QuickMD and didn't have any issues. I did my appt over the phone and received the recovery letter by email within an hour. We sailed on the Fantasy on Feb 5th.
How long did you have to wait for approval after submitting?

Anyone with 90 day for all members of your party want to explain boarding experience? They scan the qr then you park and go into terminal as usual?

Do you have to submit PCR test and doctor's note separately? Or can Doctor's note say that I was tested in the PCR and positive on (this date) and (in this facility) and recovered to travel and all other personal information - like birthday and name, etc?

We're from Canada and I just realized that our PCR test report does not have DoB.

I submitted them both because my doctor's note said it was only valid with proof for PCR test on the specific date I tested positive.

I submitted them both because my doctor's note said it was only valid with proof for PCR test on the specific date I tested positive.

My doctor's office said the note will be attached in the doctor's note. But will not have all the info that Disney is asking for.

Can a doctor's office fax you the recovery letter? I'm trying to see if they can write it and upload it to a patient care portal where I can just print it out. If that doesn't work I was wondering if they will accept fax. Also does the doctor have to write the date of the letter for the exact date of when you are recovered to sail? Or just write today's date and then date of fully recovered to travel?

Can a doctor's office fax you the recovery letter? I'm trying to see if they can write it and upload it to a patient care portal where I can just print it out. If that doesn't work I was wondering if they will accept fax. Also does the doctor have to write the date of the letter for the exact date of when you are recovered to sail? Or just write today's date and then date of fully recovered to travel?
I doubt it matters if it's faxed on emailed to you.

They need to provide the date you are good to travel on.

Just arrived home from our Disney Cruise on Friday! Happy to answer any questions about the testing process/recovery status/documents to bring, etc.

My wife called her primary care doc (who she didn't even see when she had COVID in February) and the doc sent over an electronic letter via our medical portal saying my wife recovered from it. Doc put in the letter that my wife had it in "mid-February" which was when our at-home Antigen test was positive. Knowing we wanted to get her 90-day recovered she went for a PCR test 3 weeks later and got a positive. So the letter said February and the test was dated early March. So not only were there no exact dates on the letter, they didn't even really match up with her PCR. Regardless, she was given 90-day recovered and didn't have to test on 4/11 when we boarded.

Did something change, I thought reading from reviews that the 90 day letter had to include your name, dob, what kind of test, date of positivity. Just got off the phone and they said it didn't need that information in letter, but it had to be in the results that needed to be uploaded. Doctor just needs to write fully recovered and cleared to travel.

I used QuickMD and didn't have any issues. I did my appt over the phone and received the recovery letter by email within an hour. We sailed on the Fantasy on Feb 5th.
Was the letter on official letterhead (that shows the name, address, and phone number of a licensed physician or public health official) and signed, as Safe Passage says it should be?

We had Covid two weeks ago and I am just realizing the urgent care used an nucleocapsid protein antigen test. Didn’t think to ask them which test they were using. I’m assuming this won’t count for the 90 day recovery process? 😔

We had Covid two weeks ago and I am just realizing the urgent care used an nucleocapsid protein antigen test. Didn’t think to ask them which test they were using. I’m assuming this won’t count for the 90 day recovery process? 😔
As long as it was a proctored test with your information on the documentation I believe it works. What doesn't work is an at home test that does not include any documentation about who took the test and when.

As long as it was a proctored test with your information on the documentation I believe it works. What doesn't work is an at home test that does not include any documentation about who took the test and when.
Thanks! Both tests were at urgent care and I have the printout. Just recently looked at the type of test they used since the DCL language mentioned it needed to be a PCR. We are also both going to see our primary care doctors to get the recovery letters. I’m taking a proctored PCR test today to see if I’m still testing positive.

Thanks! Both tests were at urgent care and I have the printout. Just recently looked at the type of test they used since the DCL language mentioned it needed to be a PCR. We are also both going to see our primary care doctors to get the recovery letters. I’m taking a proctored PCR test today to see if I’m still testing positive.
No it specifically says antigen testing is fine. link found HERE

If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within 11 to 90 days of your sail date and would like to be identified as 90-Day-Recovered, please upload to Safe Passage the following:

• A copy of your previous positive COVID-19 test result which is greater than 11 days and less than 90 days from your expected sail date. The test must have been antigen, NAAT, rapid PCR or lab-based PCR. The test result must include your date of birth.
  • A signed letter (on official letterhead that shows the name, address and phone number of a licensed healthcare provider or public health official) stating that you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 90 days and are clear for travel.
  • Vaccinated Guests must also upload proof of vaccination in addition to their 90-Day-Recovered documentation.

Bring this documentation with you to the port as well.

I am confused why DCL is still offering 90 day recovery status when they switched to antigen testing. For PCR test that made a lot of sense that you could still test positive several weeks after recovery but antigen tests are not nearly as sensitive and if you test positive it’s likely that you’re still currently spreading the virus.

No it specifically says antigen testing is fine. link found HERE

If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within 11 to 90 days of your sail date and would like to be identified as 90-Day-Recovered, please upload to Safe Passage the following:

• A copy of your previous positive COVID-19 test result which is greater than 11 days and less than 90 days from your expected sail date. The test must have been antigen, NAAT, rapid PCR or lab-based PCR. The test result must include your date of birth.
  • A signed letter (on official letterhead that shows the name, address and phone number of a licensed healthcare provider or public health official) stating that you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 90 days and are clear for travel.
  • Vaccinated Guests must also upload proof of vaccination in addition to their 90-Day-Recovered documentation.

Bring this documentation with you to the port as well.
This is awesome-I don’t know where I read PCR only, but this is a huge relief! Thanks a bunch!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter