90 Day Fiancé!

I hope Darceys dad would put a stop to it with his daughters. But Darcey has already showed her daughters how to keep going after men and just jup in the sack.
I find it weird that Darcey and Stacey had to go rent an apartment. And who is paying for all this traveling. I mean how are they earning money? I figured that something was wrong , figures Georgie might be arried

Their dad is the cause of all of this. He is very wealthy and I guess traveled with them a lot and he pays for everything for them. I guess that's why they love men from other countries from all the travel they have done.

So much bad judgment....but why am I surprised? Working on herself lasted about 5 minutes.
I need to do the math-when she and Tom ended to see exactly how long she “worked on herself”. I remember at the tell-all she and Tom went back and forth as to when he met the new GF. Something about “around Darcey’s birthday“. Darcey has said she met Georgi at the Super bowl. I’m remembering her birthday being in the winter...anyone know?

I need to do the math-when she and Tom ended to see exactly how long she “worked on herself”. I remember at the tell-all she and Tom went back and forth as to when he met the new GF. Something about “around Darcey’s birthday“. Darcey has said she met Georgi at the Super bowl. I’m remembering her birthday being in the winter...anyone know?

She said her birthday was during fashion week and NYFW is in September. Her birthday is in the 2nd or 3rd week by the way they were talking.

Last edited:
She said her birthday was during fashion week and NYFW is in September. Her birthday is in the 2nd or 3rd week by the way they were talking.
Just googled it. September 23rd. So if she met Georgi during Super Bowl that was 5 months or so later. Of course, she had to have been talking with him before that day. i remember hearing her say they had been talking and were both going to the Super Bowl, or something s8milar

So after last night's tell-all I seriously still don't understand how any woman is attracted to Colt. Admitting to cheating on both Larissa and Jess, like no wonder his "love" Vannessa won't date him. That guy is a pig. Debbie isn't much better blaming both girls on why the relationship failed.

I still don't understand why Tania and Syngin are still together. It's always something with them and if they're really having "relations" that often but still arguing every day then they really need to just end things. The guy seems like an alcoholic at this point if he needs a drink just to cope with any emotion and a drink just to do activities like gardening. Especially if he wouldn't cut back on drinking to save his marriage. She said he wasn't her soulmate anyway so why bother trying to save that dumpster fire.

Really didn't need to hear how Angela keeps things "hot and heavy" with Michael. It's like listening to my grandma!

I wish Angela would have just worn a regular face mask rather than that odd face covering. It is distracting because she is fussing with it all the time.

So after last night's tell-all I seriously still don't understand how any woman is attracted to Colt. Admitting to cheating on both Larissa and Jess, like no wonder his "love" Vannessa won't date him. That guy is a pig. Debbie isn't much better blaming both girls on why the relationship failed.
The entire Colt/Larissa group are terrible people. I don't have time or sympathy for any of them.

I wish Angela would have just worn a regular face mask rather than that odd face covering. It is distracting because she is fussing with it all the time.
Yeah it's kind of a bad look in this day and age but I'd imagine that whatever mouth issue she's got is irritating and isn't helped by her trying to cover it in front of the camera.

I'm sure Jess went after Colt because of the show - didn't they meet online? She probably trolled his instagram or something after she saw him on tv. Colt is gross - but I don't think he is any worse than Larissa and Jess - both mining for that elusive green card. I think Colt has been a loser his whole life and is finally getting attention from women so he is taking advantage. He has the maturity of a high school boy just finding his sexuality. Watching him lose his composure over one person saying he wants too much sex and then saying he doesn't want it enough - he doesn't know what is up and what is down anymore. From the start of the tell-all, Colt was polite to both Larissa and Jess. Larissa bullied him from the get go and all Jess knows how to say is "he is a liar".

Omg Michael harassing Skyla, he needs to stop.
He wouldn't even be here to raise the poor child.
I could live without hearing about their phone parties.
I agree with Skyla — a 54-yr old woman should not be trying to have a child. Angela wants Skyla’s child to be raised as her sibling. Skyla has every right to just say No — and she shouldn’t have to constantly repeat it.

Unless Michael has some skills or education he’s hiding, he’s not going to be able to make enough money for IVF. Plus isn’t he going to raise the grandkids? When is he going to work and have time for Angela?

This is a poor match people didn’t think through. It’s a shame they didn’t really hash this out before they got married.

So Angela got weight loss Surgery. I have seen pictures that she was skinnier. These picture had her upper parts covered . That makes a high difference...lol Poor Michael didn’t even get a say.

Not sure the time line on the Tell All and the Strikes back show. It is like night and day with Kaloni .

So Angela got weight loss Surgery. I have seen pictures that she was skinnier. These picture had her upper parts covered . That makes a high difference...lol Poor Michael didn’t even get a say.

Not sure the time line on the Tell All and the Strikes back show. It is like night and day with Kaloni .

Hmmmm...
I know she was selling some weight loss drink mix on her Instagram. She had pictures. it she looked like she was just sucking it in in the pictures.

The tell all was filmed months ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter