90 Day Fiancé!

I don't know why Kalani keeps Auselu around, IMO. He does nothing.

I read that Karini was in a relationship with her trainer so who knows who the baby daddy is??

Andrei is just a dead beat, IMO. He probably planned the pregnancy so he could just stay home with the baby as an excuse as he never really held a steady job once he got his work visa anyhow. Libby said she would like to stay home with the baby, but he won't get a job so she can. They would be on the streets if it wasn't for her dad.

She can sure pick them:

90 Day Fiancé's Darcey Learns That Boyfriend Georgi Is Still Married in Darcey & Stacey Sneak Peek
She's still going to be with him because she's as naive as her sister. Stacey's now-husband cheated on her but still married the jerk. I feel so bad for all those kids.

When they show the daughters, they seem to be more mature than Darcey. I think the grandfather makes Darcey reign it in when it affects the girls. He’s clearly paying for this 💩 show.

And Stacey’s sons aren’t ever mentioned. I guess the dad said not happening...

Who gave Larissa the job to pay for the surgery? I doubt it was Eric. If Colt put a stop to it she should have gone back.

Who gave Larissa the job to pay for the surgery? I doubt it was Eric. If Colt put a stop to it she should have gone back.

I hope Darceys dad would put a stop to it with his daughters. But Darcey has already showed her daughters how to keep going after men and just jup in the sack.
I find it weird that Darcey and Stacey had to go rent an apartment. And who is paying for all this traveling. I mean how are they earning money? I figured that something was wrong , figures Georgie might be arried

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter