9 Days to go.....

kevin harrison

DIS Veteran
Had a difficult 12 months with my son's medical needs and after last year and the difference in Daniel after two weeks together with no stress of everyday life we resolved to get to Florida again as soon as possible.

In 9 days this will happen !!

No ADR's - no plans, for once we are going to see where the fortnight takes us.

Can't wait..

Have a great trip, sometimes the ones with the least planning are the best!

:banana::yay::banana:
Soon be here, we didn't plan anything in May, still had a great time. August we did have a few things planned but Karens back problems changed things.
You will have a great time with or without planning.

The idea that I could wake up one day and decide to drive to Clearwater without having to think about ADR's etc appeals immensly.

Have a great time Kev, know exactly what you mean & how you feel - because I have felt that way before, and you know what I mean because you know how it feels and that we have felt the same way....oh that's enough I think, just have a good holiday. ;)

I hope you have a great time! :thumbsup2

If you find yourselves with a bit of free time on Tuesday 22 September - about 1pm - and happen to be be passing the Poly, Tambu Lounge - there are are load of UK DISers meeting together who would be very happy to meet you!

Have a great time Kev, know exactly what you mean & how you feel - because I have felt that way before, and you know what I mean because you know how it feels and that we have felt the same way....oh that's enough I think, just have a good holiday. ;)

Just got a headache reading that ! Seriously though thanks man.

Have a great time - I hope you plan to get to the airport on time :rotfl:

I'll be there the day before. Wouldn't miss that.

Once had my daughters birthday party at her Grandads, I was in charge of making sure that I bought all the food over, guess which plonker forgot the birthday cake and had to make a 40 mile journey to fetch it?

So missing the plane back isn't an impossibility..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter