9/24/09 3 Day Wonder - Cruise Meets, and FEs, and Goombays oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how'd you get on with the quiz jenny? i'm doing the quiz on the UK community board on here, and i think i'm doing quite well, its cruise themed so i know quite a few of the answers already!

are you up to anything on your week off lainey? or are you just having a nice quiet week?

work was really wierd yesterday, all the management team had a meeting with our area manager and there was a wierd atmosphere all day. from what i gather, our area manager has been told (by the person who was covering her while she was on holiday) that our management team are crap, so now we've got the manager of another store in 2 days a week to cover our manager's days off. theres a lot of wierd sh*t going on and all the staff arent liking it at all. its just a strange atmosphere all the time at the mo....

I'm not sure where I placed. They didn't have the scores up yesterday because they were figuring out who the winners were going to be. Maybe they're up now. I haven't checked yet!

Hope everything's ok at your store! My sister has worked in retail for years and that kind of stuff happens often from what she tells me!

Are you doing anything with your week off Lainey? Or just relaxing?

good luck with the quiz results! i'll let you know if i win the quiz on here!

i'm supposed to finish work at 11pm tonight, then start again at 10-7 tomorrow. got a call about an hour ago, and it looks like i'm going to be finishing at 11pm, and back in at 6am. it takes me an hour in the car each way. if i'm lucky, i might get 4 and a bit hours sleep at the most. not looking forward to this.....

That's not really fair of them to do to you. They should let you go home early tonight then or put you up in a hotel nearby.

luckily i managed to get out of the 6am start, they managed to get someone else to cover it. so got some very much appreciated sleep!!

just realised this has been quiet for 10 days! how the hell did we let that happen?

i've had a really busy week at work, not been feeling too well either so really havent been in the mood to work either. was supposed to have friday off, got a call at 4pm and started work at 7, was supposed to be off yesterday too, then got asked to help re-lay the store, so started at 5pm yesterday and worked all the way through til 6am this morning. so am a bit tired today. managed to swap to have today and tomorrow off though, so enjoying a bit of peace and quiet, and hoping that they dont end up calling me to come back in again.
then only got wednesday to get through at work, then got a long weekend off, its garys birthday on friday plus its easter weekend (2 bank holidays! yay!), so we're off up to scotland to see his parents and have a weekend away. will be nice to have some time off, it seems like all i've been doing lately is working and sleep (and not enough of that either!)

did you hear back about the quiz jenny? did you win? i've only got 3 more questions left to go on the community board quiz on here, hope i do well, i think i've got all but 1 question right so far :)

well greg and i are back from our vacation :sad1::sad1: we didnt want to come back vacations never last long enough. So how has everyone been doing?
This month is gonna suck all three of the tags for our cars are due before greg birthday and 2 of them are almost $200 :eek::eek:

i know that feeling, my road tax was due this month, and 6 months cost me £105 :( i dont get paid til wednesday and i'm already broke!

where'd you go on holiday?

Hey ladies. We've been busy at work so I haven't been DIS-ing much lately. I have no idea if I won or not. They're still tabulating the scores and I should know by the end of this month/early next month. I think I won something. I would have rather the grand prize but hey, I'll take anything Disney.

Hope you're feeling better, Karen!

Tennessee to see my aunt and uncle and we went to pigeon forge while we were there it was nice and it wasnt that cold while we were there we drove go carts and i ran full speed into a wall so my whole body hurt and i broke my pinky toe.

I won a prize in the trivia contest! It's not a 4 night cruise but it's still nice :)

GP_80-99Large.jpg

The top 200 scores got prizes. I ranked 99th. Not bad considering thousands of people signed up!

congrats on winning a prize jenny, a cruise would have been a great prize, but that clock's pretty sweet too :)

if you cant find anywhere, i'd be more than happy to donate a section of my wall to it :rotfl:

yeah i can walk since i dont bend it that much when i walk I was trying to turn around my go cart and the girl next to me that had spun out hadn't turned her car all the way so it was either hit her or hit the wall and i chose the wall and my left foot was under the brake pedal so when i hit it broke my little toe. It is feeling better but still sore to bend. yeah i am accident prone but this was just plain sad :sad2: we got to eat at the rainforest cafe at Opry Mills in Nashville now greg wants to eat at the one either in DTD or AK

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter