9/24/09 3 Day Wonder - Cruise Meets, and FEs, and Goombays oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you always have to fax in your IATA card. It's a photo id that proves your a TA. Disney always wants it within 48 hours, even if it's just a hold!

lol, was just wondering!
my manager wasnt in today, she was supposed to be but she was off on compassionate leave (her mum died last week) so i couldnt get my holiday approved. one of the senior cast members had a look and said that she doesnt see it being a problem, but i need to get it approved for definate. darn it!

GOT IT!!!!!!!!!

booked on the 5th june magic repo cruise! exactly one month!

now that you've said that, the guy on the phone said that the actual fare was $175, which does work out as $25 per person per day. neat deal!
annoying thing is that the flights from here to barcelona one way cost almost as much as the whole cruise!

Airfare always works out to be that way! :sad2: I want to go to Disneyland and the package isn't bad until you add airfare and it tacks on almost an extra $1000 for two people!! :scared1:

Are we almost at the end of this thread? Don't they only go up to 250 pages?

yeah, we kinda need to swap threads soon! :rolleyes:

we were originally looking at a week in WDW, found a good deal, £300 for each of us for hotel and flights, but the park tickets added £230 to that!

its been one of those sucky days at work, had a really bad headache, and got a long string of really rude and ignorant guests. luckily it got better after that though, and back home relaxing now. start work at 6am though :(

Park tickets are always the killer. People are shocked when I tell them the prices of Disney tickets. This ain't your local rinky dink amusement park people!

6am???

yeah, gotta get up at 4.45 :( going to try and go to bed soon. i'm really tired so hoping i can get to sleep early

we open at 10, but there's always a shift in from 6am to put the delivery away, stock up, and clean. really should leave now or i'm going to be late! :rolleyes1:

i've just ordered the stuff for the FE exchange on the repo cruise in a month, i dont have enough time to make anything so was going for something cheap(ish) and light, because we've got limited luggage allowance.
so i've ordered 40 pins off ebay, and 20 lanyards. i'm going to put 2 pins on each lanyard and give them out as starter pin trading kits. what do you think?

That's a cute idea, I think people will love it! I'm guessing you joined a thread for that cruise already? :)

yeah i'm over on that one too, but its no way near as fun and active as this one was :(
but it'll still be fun, i hope people like my gift, i only bought cheap lanyards though, as the way i see it is that most of the people will either get the castaway club lanyard or buy their own anyway, its just more of a token lanyard!

I think we lucked out with this thread. We were a chatty bunch and everybody was so much fun. Though we seem to be the only two still active on it! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter