8 year anniversary with kids

KTMB

Earning My Ears
Any ideas on how to celebrate our 8 year anniversary at WDW with our 3yo & 1yo? We are rescheduling our planned 9/1-9/9 trip to 10/13-10/21 (our anniversary is 10/16).

Any good restaurants (that's a loaded question) that do anything special for anniversaries? Remember, the kiddos will be with us... I don't think we'd be comfortable leaving them with a sitter. My 3yo would probably love one of the children's programs, but we're staying at a value or moderate.

Happy Anniversary! DH and I are celebrating 8 yrs this Wed! Try the Coral Reef it is very elegant and romantic and my DS loves to watch the fish.

DSCF0245-1.jpg
[/IMG]this was my girls bday at coral reef..call the restaurant directly and you can surprise your spouse w/ a diver in the tank who will come down w/a sign for you in front of your table..and its FREE!

I was going to say the same as the PP's have said - The Coral Reef! :fish:
We went last May for our 9th anniversary and had our kids with us. I called ahead and arranged for a suprise diver sign for my husband for our anniversary. And the kids loved the atmosphere. It is very expensive though. But if you're on the dining plan it's worth it!

We are planning on going to WDW next May for our 10th anniversary and I think we are going to try Le Cellier for our anniversary dinner this time. Hopefully the kids will behave through it! They should be fine, they will be 9 & 6.5 by then.

We enjoyed our "fancy" honeymoon dinner at Fulton's... had a seat looking out over the lake at DTD, and they have a ton of kids options...

We didn't want to leave the girls with a sitter either, for several reasons. One being the extra expense, and two because we have half of our time to ourselves anyway since they live 50% of the time with their mother. Plus the trip was about ALL of us, not just us as a couple. :)

If you're on the DDP Coral Reef sounds like a good option too. We wern't, and we wanted lobster and crab, not just seafood. Plus we could do Fulton's on a non-park day, which made it much more relaxing and enjoyable.

Congrads! We are celebrating 9 yrs 9/26(we will be down there) 1st ? Are you sure that you won't lose any $$ from changing your dates so late??? But we have our dinner w/7yr old & 3 yr old for Concourse. We also have Lecellier, Coral Reef that I wanted to get for that night but we had to get a different day. good luck!

Happy Anniversary! We are celebrating our 8th anniversary on 10/16. One thing that we have found with little ones, is that if you schedule a sit down dinner late, often at least one may be asleep in the stroller! At least they will be tired & calm, which makes for a relaxing evening together!

We had our 10th anniversary dinner (with kids) at Le Cellier. I really liked the atmosphere - cozy and cavelike, but loud enough to drown out the kids!

Coral Reef would be nice with the diver holding the message. We ate at Rose and crown would be nice too in the evening. We had a table with the most perfect view of the fireworks. It was fantastic. They will not guarentee you a seat with a view, but if you decide to eat there, mention it when you book it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter