7th January 2007, 4 Night Wonder Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there.

Been a busy day here today so I didn't get to post earlier.

I've only done a few loads of laundry so I'm not anywhere near caught up yet.:sad2:

My dryer is making nasty squealing noises so I don't like to let it run without being sort of nearby to make sure it's not doing anything it shouldn't.

Mandy, I've looked at my pictures and I have some nice ones.

I will post them for sure but you might have to be patient for a few days.

Tomorrow I have to go and have a tooth pulled:scared: I'm definitely not looking forward to that at all :guilty:

Although it will be nice to get rid of that tooth pain.

:wave:

Talk later.

Due to the new board rules this thread is being closed because it has exceeded the maximum length. Please feel free to start a new one with a link back to this thread.

Quote:
Update from Webmaster Alex
Sorry for the delay on this, we had to have a piece of software custom written to cut up the existing long threads.
We have also decided how to handle long threads moving forward:
1. Threads will be closed at 250 pages (3750 posts)
2. Any existing thread over 250 pages will be locked as is.
3. The really long threads that were removed will come back over the next week or so. I have to shut the boards down to cut them up so I will try to do it during "off hours". We are also trying index them so people will be able to reference them.

I hope everyone is enjoying the much faster boards!

LINK TO NEW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!