7th January 2007, 4 Night Wonder Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Hi there

I thought I'd start this thread as it is only 1 YEAR TODAY (YIPPPPEEE) until our 4 night Wonder cruise. We only booked this cruise 3 days ago, but we are so excited as this will be our 4th Cruise.
So are we travelling alone? Don't be shy and say 'hi'

mandymouse :)

:wave: Hi mandymouse.

No you will not be travelling alone. :teeth:

You will definitely have company on this cruise.

As of now, myself and my husband are booked.

Also there are 2 other DISers and husbands booked and a few more making up their minds if they are coming for sure.

I just got off of the Jan 8, 2006 - 4 night Wonder Cruise last week and can't wait to go again.

:boat:

I forgot to mention that this will be our 8th Disney Cruise. We are looking forward to it just as much as we did our first. :goodvibes

Hiya!:wave:

This will be my our 3rd cruise...and I cant wait!.. :cool1:

Dalpal said:
Hiya!:wave:

This will be my our 3rd cruise...and I cant wait!.. :cool1:

:wave2:

Which cruise lines did you cruise with before?

We have been on Carnival ( a long time ago), Royal Caribbean and of course Disney Cruise Line. :teeth:

mandymouse, which cruise lines have you cruised with :confused3

Crusin' - I talked DH into at least checking it out- - I just need some details minor that is - what is the seating choice for dinner - PM me if needed - thanks

TKERBELL said:
Crusin' - I talked DH into at least checking it out- - I just need some details minor that is - what is the seating choice for dinner - PM me if needed - thanks

PM sent Janet. :teeth:

I hope that you can talk him into it. I think we will have a great time. ::yes::

ZJO! I'm cruisn with crooooosin! Yippee! Can't wait...my first cruise and it's gonna be a Disney Cruise!

mandymouse, you better get back here soon and take control of your thread before the threadkillers take over :rotfl2:

I've got my countdown timer now :goodvibes

Cruisin said:
:wave2:

Which cruise lines did you cruise with before?

We have been on Carnival ( a long time ago), Royal Caribbean and of course Disney Cruise Line. :teeth:

mandymouse, which cruise lines have you cruised with :confused3

Hello everyone!. :) ..

I have been looking at the cruise pics of the day thread....Soooo Cool. :cool2: ..and TW has posted there also!

Robin,
I was on the Ecstasy (carnival) and the Nordic Empress ( RCCL)..Both were nice ...
I liked the food and the room MUCH better on The Ecstasy, but I liked the entertainment alot more on the Nordic Empress...The NE was alot smaller...

I am really looking forward to seeing how the Disneys cruise compares to them.

I dont care too much about the Nassau stop,(BTDT) but I am looking forward to CC....That Island looks very nice...and the adult beach looks nice and relaxed :goodvibes and I like the idea of renting the bikes and exploring...

I also love to snorkel...I hope the waters clear enough :wizard:

:wave:

We have sailed on the Carnival Fantasy (see it every time at Port Canaveral when we go on a Disney Cruise) and also on the Royal Carribean's Monarch of the Seas, once out of Fort Lauderdale to Key West and Cozumel and once out of Los Angeles to Ensenada Mexico.

I know what you mean about Nassau. I've been there a few too many times and don't even care if I get off of the ship. Of course if a bunch of us wanted to go on an excursion together somewhere I would certainly be open to that idea.

I DO think that anybody who has never been there before should get off and have a look around though, especially if you enjoy being called "pretty lady" :teeth:

Castaway Cay is a very nice island. I enjoy going over to Serenity Bay and just enjoying the ocean and the sand and the fishes and the peace and quiet (well usually it is peacefull and quiet)

I have heard that it is better to snorkel at the adult beach because at the family beach after awhile the water gets all messed up because of the amount of people there and it gets clouded with the sand. Although at the family area there are things to look at under the water that Disney has put there, little surprises. ::yes::

Hey everyone

I'm so sorry that I haven't been keeping an eye on this thread, I honestly thought that I was the only person to have booked so early :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Let me introduce myself, I'm Mandy, I will be travelling with my hubby Paul and 2 daughters who will be 15 & 13 when we cruise.

This will be our 4th cruise, we have been on 3 x 3 night Disney Cruises and we can't wait for the next one. Our last cruise was in May 2005 and we had a great time and really enjoyed the Pirate party.

Is anyone else travelling with kids ??

It's lovely to 'meet' you all, and I look forward to getting to know you a little more.

Mandy :)

Hi Mandy :teeth: Nope you are not the only fanatic who books so far in advance :rotfl2:

My name is Robin, glad to meet you. It will be just my husband Rick and myself on this cruise, as far as I know right now. We have a son who will be 23 and a daughter who will be 19. I don't think either of them will be coming on the cruise.

I have brought along all of my Threadkiller friends from the Community Board to keep you company on this thread.

We have all decided as a group that we are going to try and get as many of us regulars on our thread as we can to book this cruise. ::yes:: Only time will tell how many others can be convinced to come along.

We all hang out over on the Community Board in our own little quiet corner of the DISboards. We welcome all and any newcomers to come over and post with us. If you want to come and visit, you can find us here........ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=11220252#post11220252

Cruisin said:

Hi Mandy :teeth: Nope you are not the only fanatic who books so far in advance :rotfl2:

My name is Robin, glad to meet you. It will be just my husband Rick and myself on this cruise, as far as I know right now. We have a son who will be 23 and a daughter who will be 19. I don't think either of them will be coming on the cruise.

I have brought along all of my Threadkiller friends from the Community Board to keep you company on this thread.

We have all decided as a group that we are going to try and get as many of us regulars on our thread as we can to book this cruise. ::yes:: Only time will tell how many others can be convinced to come along.

We all hang out over on the Community Board in our own little quiet corner of the DISboards. We welcome all and any newcomers to come over and post with us. If you want to come and visit, you can find us here........ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=11220252#post11220252

Here Here!...Robin said it all....Come on over and join us ...we are a friendly bunch!...:wave:

This is us from our cruise in May 2005

47375FL020015.jpg

47375New-8.jpg

If you can, will you post a photo, so I can put a face to a name

Thanks Mandy :)

Nice pictures of your cruise Mandy.

I love your husbands chin hair in the one :teeth:

I will see if I can find a picture of me to post.

Here is a picture of me from our cruise last week.

f081954e.jpg

And here is a picture of me and tinknutt (Susan) when we had a very small DISmeet on our way home from the cruise. We were passing right by the city where Susan lives so we took the opportunity to get together for lunch. :teeth:

f081952a.jpg

Hi everyone, :sunny:
I am not going with you, :guilty: but I wanted to say Hi to Mandymouse.
Just wanted to tell everyone I have cruised with Mandymouse and her family. She will really liven up your cruise. :banana: She and her family are great, fun people to be around. :rotfl2: I wish you all a very Magical cruise!!! :wizard:
mom x4,grandma x4

mom x4 said:
Hi everyone, :sunny:
I am not going with you, :guilty: but I wanted to say Hi to Mandymouse.
Just wanted to tell everyone I have cruised with Mandymouse and her family. She will really liven up your cruise. :banana: She and her family are great, fun people to be around. :rotfl2: I wish you all a very Magical cruise!!! :wizard:
mom x4,grandma x4

Hello, too bad you aren't coming with us.

If Mandy will liven up us TKer's then well, they will have to blame us all when the ship starts to rockin :rotfl:

It should be a great cruise.

:wave2: Hi, my name is Kelly! I am 32 y/o and cruising the DW on Jan 7, 2007 for the 4 niter. I have a son who will be 13 at time of sail and a daughter who will be 12 at time of sail! And of course hubby who is 31 y/o who is ready to go!

We are going to be on deck 7 w/ the rest of my family (a total of 20 of us, my parents, us six daughters and hubbies/fiances, and our six kids).

This is our second cruise with Disney and we can't wait! Take care!

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter