750 Points Available to Rent at $15 a point Home Resorts Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Vero Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Saratoga would be a great option but do you have a recommendation between Saratoga and Old Key West? It looks like I can't post anymore so I'll try again later :)

I think Saratoga would be a great option but do you have a recommendation between Saratoga and Old Key West? It looks like I can't post anymore so I'll try again later :)

I think Old Key West will sleep 9 and are a little bigger but both are very comparable. Hopefully you can send a pm soon and I can help you.
Thank you.
Paul

Ok, I think I have my 10 posts in finally, yea! Sorry, between a long work day and my husbands birthday it was hard to get on the computer. If the days are still available, would love to book. I will watch for your message after work tomorrow. Thank You!

Hello again. I look forward to helping you. If you can send me a PM I can get you booked. Thank you. Paul

Hello and thank you for looking. I love helping folks with their Disney vacations. I have many points for rent or transfer. My home resorts are Boardwalk (BWV), Saratoga Springs (SSR), and Vero Beach (VB).

Most importantly, I can also book at ALL Disney resorts within the 7-month window.

I am renting at $15 per point. I can also transfer points with a minimum of 250 points.

Please Private Message (pm) me if you have any requests. I am happy to correspond with you through pm to help you with your requests.

Once we find your dates and resort, You will need to provide names, address, phone number, email address and ages of people in your party for the reservation so I can complete properly.

I ask for 50% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance (50%) is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal (friends/family no fee) or you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any. I can also process an Electronic check (E check). Also, I am more than happy to do a rental agreement as well.

I have rented to people many times and can provide references if needed. Please contact me via the pm.

I look forward to helping you. Thank you very much.

Paul
Hi There! I am interested in Boardwalk points for next April. I'm trying to find how to message you, but can't for some reason. I will keep trying, but if you could message me that would be great! April 3-13 2020 at the Boardwalk! Would love a standard view! Thank you! We are repeat users of this board!

Last edited:
I am looking for the Boardwalk Villas from 5/31-6/03...Do you have anything available??

Hello, any availability for 5-6 nights in any studio at any resort? Dates are flexible - last 10 days of October - first 10 days of November. Thanks!

Hi Paul, I think I just PM'd you but not sure if I did it right. Let me know if you don't see anything. Thanks!

Hello - I am interested in a studio at the Boardwalk for December 15-18, or 16-18 if the 15th is not available. I believe I have 10 posts but I don't see an option to PM? Thanks!

Hello, I'm looking for a 2bedrooom at BLT for either June 11 for 3 nights or June 18 for 3 nights. If BLT not available, please share info on any others.

Hello BLT has 6/11 as the only available night. SSR and OWK has a 2 bedroom available if interested. Let me know how I can help. Please feel free to send me a PM.
Thank you.

Hello - I am interested in a studio at the Boardwalk for December 15-18, or 16-18 if the 15th is not available. I believe I have 10 posts but I don't see an option to PM? Thanks!

Hello Boardwalk pool view is available for 12/16-18. Let me know if interested. Thank you. You can send a PM.

Hi Paul, I sent you a Pm about April 3-13 at BWV. Would love to know if this is an option we can book with you! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter