750 Points Available to Rent at $15 a point Home Resorts Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Vero Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello Please send me a PM I found a studio for your dates. Thank you.
Hi
I am not able to send you a pm for some reason. There is no link to let me do so when I click on your name; I can only reply. Sorry
We’re possibly thinking now we’d do July 10-17. What is the availability like for those dates. Thank you so much

Yes there is availability for those dates. Let me know. See if you can do the 10 test posts and get qualified to send a PM

anything for 12-20 to 12-28? 1 or 2 bedroom villas would be great. VGF? poly?

Hello there is some availability for some of your requested nights. Several of the resorts are showing available. It would be subject to the 7 month window for me to help. Thank you.
Paul

Hi
I am not able to send you a pm for some reason. There is no link to let me do so when I click on your name; I can only reply. Sorry
We’re possibly thinking now we’d do July 10-17. What is the availability like for those dates. Thank you so much

There is availability. If you can PM me I can help you.

I would like to know if there is availability at Boardwalk for 5/22-5/25..thanks!

Yes, I know. 7 month window is coming up soon.

VGF?

Hello there is some availability for some of your requested nights. Several of the resorts are showing available. It would be subject to the 7 month window for me to help. Thank you.
Paul

Yes. There are 1 bedrooms at SSR, OKW, Kidani Village, Wilderness Lodge. Let me know if interested in booking. Thank you. Paul

I'm looking for studio or one bedroom at OKW or SSR for 2 nights from Sept 1st checking out Sept 3 if available. I'm a newbie so just let me know if I'm not doing this right, lol. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome. I am here to help. Good news there is a 1 bedroom at Saratoga, Old key west, wilderness lodge, and AK kidani village. You should try and do the 10 test posts so you can send a private message (PM) to me. Then i can get you booked. Thank you. Paul

Hello and welcome. I am here to help. Good news there is a 1 bedroom at Saratoga, Old key west, wilderness lodge, and AK kidani village. You should try and do the 10 test posts so you can send a private message (PM) to me. Then i can get you booked. Thank you. Paul

Sorry to ask but does that mean just try to post ten times? If so, then this should be number 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter