6 Month Countdown For March Breakers!

We head out on March 4th from BUF on JB until March 12th. For those Blue Jays fans who would like to take in at least 1 spring training game around that time, the Braves' schedule has already been announced and the Blue Jays will be playing at ESPN WWOS on March 8th! I like not having to drive two hours to catch a spring training game!

Sweeet! Might have to catch that game. Thanks for the info. :cool1:

John

Hello...
We are booked with Jetblue from Portland and i'm also glad I booked when I did cause the prices have increased since then.

You must have just beat us in booking. By the time I checked JetBlue, it was almost as much to fly with them from Portland as to fly US Airways from Bangor. Then I found Southwest out of Manchester, thanks to someone on this board.

Going March 4-15...We are flying into Fort Lauderdale, driving to Key West for a few days and then back up to do our first cruise on the Disney Dream! We are so excited!! :banana:

We are out of YYZ on March 6 late, staying at the Hyatt (do those prices ever come down?). Then first thing i the morning we hop ME to BLT for two nights.

Then it's off to the Fantasy, and when we're back two nights at VWL to chill before plunging back into the real world!

I just booked March 28 - April 4th.

I'm a little nervous, the flights didn't work out like I had hoped. Late arrivals and more expensive as the days went on. We've never been to WDW before. We have flights, hotels, park tickets and the dining plan booked.

Now what? LOL

I just booked March 28 - April 4th.

I'm a little nervous, the flights didn't work out like I had hoped. Late arrivals and more expensive as the days went on. We've never been to WDW before. We have flights, hotels, park tickets and the dining plan booked.

Now what? LOL

Congrats! How exciting! ADRs and maybe looking at easyWDW.com to see crowd predictions and decide which park you want to do on each day. Maybe decide if you want to use a touring plan to maximize your time. I personally like touringplans.com for WDW. Not everyone likes to do them though

Congrats on your booking! Careful the place can be addictive! You could use a guide like the Unofficial Guide to WDW to help you plan your trip. One tip I could give you is plan to get to the parks before the gates open as March/April can be very busy! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter