50TH Anniversary offer and 5th sleeper rooms

button409

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are a family of 5, so are super limited in where we can stay. I've been looking at multiple dates for the 5th sleeper rooms next year and there doesn't seem to be any availability at all. Has anyone managed to book one with the offer, or were these room types excluded from the dining credit offers.

Thanks

Hi there, I found availability at the Riviera in studio rooms, and rooms at A of A, B & YC sleeping 5 for next April and also in August. Thee included the dining credit. Good luck with your search!

Hi,

We are a family of 5, so are super limited in where we can stay. I've been looking at multiple dates for the 5th sleeper rooms next year and there doesn't seem to be any availability at all. Has anyone managed to book one with the offer, or were these room types excluded from the dining credit offers.

Thanks

There was certainly availability of these types of room when the offer opened on 20th May and we had the choice of OKW, SSR and CBR. We booked a 5th sleeper room for 7 nights from January 1st at CBR at the end of May (OKW had disappeared by this point but SSR was still available) however when I looked last week (was considering extending our stay by another 5 nights) CBR was only offering the Pirate rooms (no SSR either). Guessing that they've sold out of their allocation of the offer already for some dates. Some resorts are still closed and I wonder if any of them will have availability if they reopen? Good luck!

Mrs TT

We had booked a king room at CBR but when the offer came out we managed to wrangle a swap to the 5 sleeper with the credit offer. Think that was at the manager's discretion though as we already had a booking...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter