• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50% Off Kirstie Kelly for Disney Jewels

acwinsett

DIS Veteran
Just got this message from Weddingish.com:

Weddingish fun meets Disney fantasy to make every bride's wish come true!

Shop now through Friday, January 15, 2010 and save 50% on all Disney Bridal jewelry and accessories.

Disney Bridal Jewels include bridal jewelry for the bride including, wedding earrings, wedding necklaces, wedding bracelets, wedding tiaras and hair accessories.

Shop on all Disney Bridal Jewelry and save 50%. Enter coupon code: disney50 to redeem savings during check out.

Offer Expires: Friday, January 15, 2010

I wore jewelry from this line for my own wedding and loved it (although they don't seem to have the particular items I wore on this website):

762764758_ypgUJ-L.jpg

Thanks for this - I was just looking at this last week, and I wanted a necklace for my wedding day :thumbsup2

Thanks Andreah! I just checked it out and did a "mock" of buying something, and the code worked! And the ship internationally:goodvibes.

Married already but would love some Disney jewlery to add to my collection. I will have to check it out.

Thanks,
Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter