5 months away and already getting free stuff!!!

TinkBride

I am pro Spaceship Earth wand. I am anti candy/cak
Just had to post this, cause I am so excited!

I went to the Disney store today because they are having a ginormous sale. Anyways, i was checking out and I was talking to the cashier, asking her about park tickets. She asked if I was planning a trip. I told her I was getting married and disneymooning at the World in March. She then proceeds to give me the Birnbaums 2007 guidebook, the 2007 for kids by kids book, and a $30.00 giftcard for FREE!! :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was so super excited!

People on here are so right, if you don't expect anything, when you get it, it just makes it so much more magical and exciting!!

Just had to share my excitement! :thumbsup2

That's so AWESOME!! Thanks for the info about the 2007 Birnbaum's, by the way! I have been waiting for months for it to come out but I wasn't too sure about the exact date! I'm going tomorrow to get it!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter