40 years ago...

Happy 40th Anniversary Dan & Lady M, hope your celebration dinner was yummy :hug:!! May you be blessed for years to come and congrats on all those lovable grands too! :cloud9:

Dan congrats to you and Marie. Hearing this just but a MUCH better spin on September 11th. I'm very happy for both of you:hug:

Happy Anniversay to you both. Wishing you many more to come!:daisy:

Happy Anniversary Dan and Marie! Wishing you many many more happy years. 40 years is really something!!

Just getting this now Dan, an hour past your special 40th anniversary!! How fantastic for you and Marie, so very happy for you both:cloud9:!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:wizard:

Happy Anniversary to the both of you, Dan & Marie. Thank you for sharing your special day with us, Dan. :flower:

Happy 40th, Dan and Marie!!! Here's to many, many more happy, healthy years ahead!!! :cheer2:

Dan and Marie...Happy Anniversary :love:! As soon as I saw the title of your thread, I remembered that your anniversary is 9/11.

Congratulations to you both!! You done good, getting a nice Italian girl. :teeth:

A day late, and a dollar short, but congratulations Dan and Marie.

Thanks much everyone, for your good wishes and thoughts. Marie and I had a good day, good dinner. And now on to #41.

This almost seemed like a bit of an oldtimers thread, neat. :flower3: :woohoo: And since you are the credit man, Credit Man, you can borrow that short dollar. :teeth: :duck: Again, thank you all.

Sorry I'm late to the party but I wanted to wish you and your Dear Wife a
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

So nice to see you still around.

Congratulations Dan and Marie!

and as Earth, Wind and Fire have said :

CELEBRATE Good Times.. C'mon!!!! CELEBRATE!!! :goodvibes

Happy Anniversary Dan and Marie...

And how great it is to see you on here... I miss the old days!

40 years ago today, Marie and I each took a big step and married each other. 40 years later, 2 children later...Natalie and Vince, 4 grandsons later...Jeremy, Keegan, Christopher and Griffin, we are still chugging along. A few medical hiccups along the way, the usual ups and downs along the way, all the usual stuff, but still plugging along.

10 years ago today, 9/11/2001, we were preparing to celebrate our 30th. What has now become forever known as 9/11 put a one year delay on those plans. We celebrated both our 30th and 31st one year later, 9/11/2002.

It's been a long road, not always straight and smooth, but always generally in the right direction. That road still extends out into the future for us both. Later today, Marie and I are having dinner at a nice restaurant nearby. Natalie will be there to join us. Vince is at the firehouse today, working, somewhat poignantly, on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. Right now, we, as we were then 10 years ago, have been watching the TV almost constantly this morning, filled with the sadness of the day, but also seeing the determination of a nation, a people, to both, not only remember and celebrate and memorialize the past, but also celebrate the future yet to come.

Thanks for letting me share.

Dan

Congratulations to you and Marie on an incredible milestone -whatever the date!:goodvibes

All the best for many many more years together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter